Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 14th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hi!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated!

I'm looking for an infinite amount of (in order of priority):
Fuel(20)
Spare Wire
Additional Radar

Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
tip for all the newby's who almost finished bagagehall:
You will get a subquest to collect and finish a dinosaur..... Don't finish it but let this run as long as you can as droprates are much higher from guestplanes as long it is there. Finish it when you really need the coins. Bagagehall isn't a interesting building you need in the rest of the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Hi All...creeping up on this game! It's like peeling an onion, it's got a lot of layers and makes your eyes water. :singing:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Southerplaya, Southerplaya2
Username
Southerplaya
Hello all. I'd like to thank all who sent gifts.

I'm looking for the following items:
Video walls
Dispatch Consoles
Server racks
landing lights

Thanks...Southerplaya

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Welcome to all the recent newbies, and thanks for joining the forum. I'm sure you'd agree that these guys and gals are most helpful with all the gifts, tips and help you need.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I have started construction on my Level 10 terminal. Therefore, I will loose the ability to send Document Detectors in 4 days.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Altimeter
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
Hey all,

Thanks for your gifts! I have everything I needed for my terminal lvl5 upgrade :)

The items I need now are:
For my lvl2 Duty freeshop upgrade: Security camera, Anti-theft gates
For my lvl5 Control tower: Isolation, Server racks and Transmitters
For my mission Conrol Center lvl2: Solar cells, communication antenna and spaceship launch consoles

I'll send again tonight to those who sent me and will check what you need ;)

Last edited:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi neighbours of HH2, my game has been safely restored, it was very strange playing again as I have forgotten what I was working on!

At present I have lost my ability to send 20 red fuel but have sent a ticket to GI.

Has this happened anyone else and how was it resolved?

Sorry posting in this section as it concerns gifting

Helen

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Az1 @Diabloscort @GamingSwiftie @eat007 (erik1) @M22 (for m23 ) @Rsorour @Tecmage @vayka1 @Pavolko_Gun
After I sent out gifts from my second game (! minime ) and as I was switching back to my AC, I got an error message that I do not have internet connection. :( My wifi was turned off...
Even though gift count is down and shown as sent, I'm afraid that they are all lost in space...:eek:
Would you kindly confirm if any of you received the gift sent from minime today?
Thanks and sorry...if you didn't get your usual gift from minime, my second game.:D
Gifts from jj game is sent out without any problem. (y)

@Tecmage Big thanks! minime just completed Control Tower with your big help. (y)
:whistle:
p.s. Thanks to all who sent me gifts. :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi neighbours of HH2, my game has been safely restored, it was very strange playing again as I have forgotten what I was working on!

At present I have lost my ability to send 20 red fuel but have sent a ticket to GI.

Has this happened anyone else and how was it resolved?

Sorry posting in this section as it concerns gifting

Helen
Hi @Happy Helen, when a game is restored, you get the giftlist of the 'new' game. For this reason, most start several games, play to level 5, check the giftlist and then decide to keep the game if they have f20

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@Az1 @Diabloscort @GamingSwiftie @eat007 (erik1) @M22 (for m23 ) @Rsorour @Tecmage @vayka1 @Pavolko_Gun
After I sent out gifts from my second game (! minime ) and as I was switching back to my AC, I got an error message that I do not have internet connection. :( My wifi was turned off...
Even though gift count is down and shown as sent, I'm afraid that they are all lost in space...:eek:
Would you kindly confirm if any of you received the gift sent from minime today?
Thanks and sorry...if you didn't get your usual gift from minime, my second game.:D
Gifts from jj game is sent out without any problem. (y)

@Tecmage Big thanks! minime just completed Control Tower with your big help. (y)
:whistle:
p.s. Thanks to all who sent me gifts. :)

It happens to me a few time. when I have bad WiFi connexion, the gifts follow the same way as the packets. but they are not resent:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom