Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 14th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel catalyst
flip123 (Jpjpjp2) spare wire
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers ; (Bali2) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) fuel catalyst
dr_fly fuel hose
Colin Chew fuel catalyst
Julpauch fuel hose
Hyphen spare propeller
onehyy spare wire
jgottlieb spare wire
Simp1710 (Simp1710) fuel catalyst
billsnj spare wire
Hermie flight catering
Az1 spare wire
Rabblerouser fuel hose
TheDarkside fuel catalyst
Puppy Chou spare wire
Neil ellor spare propeller
Gt city fuel catalyst
Cheers!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Has anyone noticed a drop in their neighbour visits? I'm only getting three of the five hits per neighbour.
I tested this out by my 0707 game visiting my 1710 game, clicking on the 2 launch pads, the cosmic fuel station, a research lab and a hanger but only the last three were recorded as receiving visits... Yet another glitch?
greensmith Rsorour billsnj Neil ellor Mrstepot Az1 Happy Helen

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Has anyone noticed a drop in their neighbour visits? I'm only getting three of the five hits per neighbour.
I tested this out by my 0707 game visiting my 1710 game, clicking on the 2 launch pads, the cosmic fuel station, a research lab and a hanger but only the last three were recorded as receiving visits... Yet another glitch?
Simp1710 I noticed the same thing. :( What else can go wrong??

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
@billsnj Happy Helen Bali Hi Mrstepot Arne greensmith Rsorour Simp1710 Ianda11 Again as always I thank you for your support through this gifting glitch with GI. My need for Flight Catering is not so bad now as I have built 3 more and I am waiting to open when gifts arrive. Please can you send Spare propeller for the new quest and if you have any news on the gifts from Ne2? I hope they are arriving; I am trying desperately to get up the levels so the gifts are better Neil
Neil ellor the fuel catalyst from ne2 arrived. Thanks! Please continue to send them. An occasional spare wire is also welcome! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Simp1710

This has arisen before, however it's not something I have noticed on my current games.

I have received a fuel catalyst on my HH2 game, would you like this returned instead of fuel x 20?
At present the fuel catalyst doesn't work on my phone game :(
Another glitch!

HH

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor the fuel catalyst from ne2 arrived. Thanks! Please continue to send them. An occasional spare wire is also welcome! :)

Mrstepot I am glad the Fuel catalyst is getting to you. I am trying to get up the levels on Ne2 before the quest finishes but the spare wire is at level 18, it seems so long ago,:( and I am only on level 11 so far. I don't think I will make it to help out, sorry Neil Happy Helen billsnj Arne Puppy Chou Ianda11 Az1 Simp1710 Brexter sportybear greensmith (y)(y)(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Mrstepot I am glad the Fuel catalyst is getting to you. I am trying to get up the levels on Ne2 before the quest finishes but the spare wire is at level 18, it seems so long ago,:( and I am only on level 11 so far. I don't think I will make it to help out, sorry Neil Happy Helen billsnj Arne Puppy Chou Ianda11 Az1 Simp1710 Brexter sportybear greensmith (y)(y)(y)
Neil ellor

Great that the new city is taking shape, you are flying through the levels (sorry, terrible pun)
Fuel catalysts coming through, although the add radar sounds good as we all need this for future quests!

I can send you something for the hotel :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Neil ellor

Great that the new city is taking shape, you are flying through the levels (sorry, terrible pun)
Fuel catalysts coming through, although the add radar sounds good as we all need this for future quests!

I can send you something for the hotel :)

Happy Helen I am trying my best at top speed to get up the levels.
Check the signature to see what you can send for the hotel, the disposable soap will be the problem as usual as know one has it. As I am fly props the simple things like paint and cockpit are useful, can you believe it:confused::rolleyes: Finally I can help some neighbours again.
But oh to not have to launch alone:arghh::arghh::arghh::sleep::sleep::sleep: Neil
Made a note about the add radar

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710

This has arisen before, however it's not something I have noticed on my current games.

I have received a fuel catalyst on my HH2 game, would you like this returned instead of fuel x 20?
At present the fuel catalyst doesn't work on my phone game :(
Another glitch!

HH
The fuel (20) is perfect! I rarely seem to have things on your wish list so I opted for the catalyst instead... Would something like passengers be better?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Happy Helen I am trying my best at top speed to get up the levels.
Check the signature to see what you can send for the hotel, the disposable soap will be the problem as usual as know one has it. As I am fly props the simple things like paint and cockpit are useful, can you believe it:confused::rolleyes: Finally I can help some neighbours again.
But oh to not have to launch alone:arghh::arghh::arghh::sleep::sleep::sleep: Neil
Made a note about the add radar

Happy Helen I have just checked and I only have 'radar' to gift not 'additional radar' sorry I don't think you will need this Neil

Top Bottom