Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 12th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I have lots to catch up as well so I need lots of geiger counters. I don't feel very optimistic that I will finish this quest but oh well. I sent my 20 gifts last night after days of not being able to. So tonight I should be able to send gifts again. I'll be checking signature and username needed items. Thanks to all!:)
Good to know that now you're back!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@diwata I will see what I can do but I will be travelling this weekend so no expensive data roaming for me. I will have to do my gifting when I have access to wifi.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata I will see what I can do but I will be travelling this weekend so no expensive data roaming for me. I will have to do my gifting when I have access to wifi.

Thank you but don't be obligated especially if you will have a hard time. It was the same for me when I was traveling. I gifted blindly cause I couldn't access my gift list.:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Blackcloud - I have still not updated to V1.97 yet - I will sort what I can once I have updated...

Looks like there is no more "hard to find" gifts... it is good direction that GIS are taking... let hope it is not a bug o_O

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
No,I'm not sure about it, I will send it back after my game reset in 4 hours, can you tell me afterward what you get? Thanks for you gift,it give me stasis chamber,ion engine left to finish collections...
Yes, you were right. the geiger is changed plasma in the return. It explains what I am sending so many Geiger and receiving plasma clots instead.
Well for the moment, if you want to send a cockpit, otherwise nothing. I m concentrated to this UFO quest at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom