Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General visiting neighbors

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Based on information and my experience there is simple reason for this bug. GI is doing something on servers (either doing something on current one or moving active accounts on joined one). When daily player open the game shes\his game connect with the server (i think new one) game sinchronise with new one and this player cannot be visited anymore until they sort all things. Basicaly you can visit only players who didnt opened the game since yesterday morning. I would suggest to be patient and use this bug for cleaning neighbour list from inactive ones (only them you can visit with few exceptions of non frequent players).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
:DJust curious, why is there a weekend code? If GI is wanting to give me something for playing I would choose a Power Explosive Bolt.:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom