Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Visiting more neighbours

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
@Husam yes. I see the bonus in that link - but I do not see any info on how you actually acquire it. I don't see it listed with the other bonuses like Spy Glass, Business class etc. Any advice?

P

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Thanks.
A Shane cus droprate is very bad to complete collections for a red launch.

Still waiting for gi support to put planes back Wich i lost even i upgraded my reserve hangar.
Does anyone has this before?

@Husam yes. I see the bonus in that link - but I do not see any info on how you actually acquire it. I don't see it listed with the other bonuses like Spy Glass, Business class etc. Any advice?

P
@luxurycat say in alliance office :) thats true but in side the mystery super bonus box you have to buy it with gold/silver and if you lucky you will get A Friend In Need from first buy :D and if not you will get one of the other bonuses it is random.
other bonuses in mystery super bonus box in the page i posted before FAQ bonuses in the end of the page under
MYSTERY SUPER BONUS (y)

alliance office.jpg

Top Bottom