Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

VIP Lounges and Retro Movie Theaters

I have 6 VIP lounges and 6 movie theaters under construction right now. They will be up as soon as they can open for current neighbors only.

BFly2 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ohltpp
BFly3 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20jnsaz9
BFly4 will have 5 movie theaters tomorrow and is accepting neighbors - 20ptlh0j

Note: I only visit BFly2-4 once a day, so I won't be accepting any requests until tomorrow. If interested, please send them out today.

I have 6 VIP lounges and 6 movie theaters under construction right now. They will be up as soon as they can open for current neighbors only.

Note: I only visit BFly2-4 once a day, so I won't be accepting any requests until tomorrow. If interested, please send them out today.

Hi @benfly123, we are already connected to my main account (with your main and BFly2). I will all your accounts to my main and support accounts (JJSprt & JJTest) for the event. Hope that is ok with you?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03vztrha
Username
Anni

Have sent you requests

Request sent. Thanks

Top Bottom