1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Videos not working on windows?

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by ItsRalphy, 21 May 2018.

1. HI - I have a new problem (Windows game) - I no longer get the options to watch videos for free upgrades etc - anyone else got this problem????
    question.png

2. I was able to play a video this morning.

3. Oh no, that means it could be me! - maybe I have hit a setting somewhere?

4. Just checked @ItsRalphy and watched a couple of videos:confused::)

5. I cannot watch videos I've checked from the largest to the smallest of buildings and still nothing. I watched one video last night after reset and went to bed and nothing this morning.

6. I have raised a fault - I have built helicopter buildings on the basis I would be able to complete from videos, but am likely to run out of fuel and be grounded first!
    grumpy.jpg

7. Videos back - whoop whoop!

Dafsade likes this.
  8. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    Videos have been more than generous the past few days,,,completed Mission Control 2 with free videos,,,,and the entire buildings needs for Terminal level 5 were all from videos??? plus speed ups and flights,,,so NO problems on this platform,,,

ItsRalphy likes this.
  9. cristian

cristian Well-Known Member

Android
    04oqg29d
    cristal100001
    I have one android account with Duke in town and videos is working. another android account and one windows account with no Duke and no videos :))

ItsRalphy likes this.
  10. Hope you are all sorted now as it seems ok
    ok.jpg

cristian likes this.