Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

version 5.8.10 is out for windows

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  • The screenshot feature is nice. I can't seem to find where the screenshot is saved to. I very much like that it zooms in a bit leaving out any information that you might not want to share.

The thing is, the screenshot feature is broken on Windows, as we found out when it was too late to fix it in time for release. We'll fix it, of course.

Noticed another change in the game today
You cant send a request to neighbor ore friend as long as you have 500 neighbors in neighborsection and waiting area combined .
this might be a good way to make us all clear(empty) the waiting to be added section .
so as long as you have only 500 neighbors waiting ones included you can enter the weekend code
otherwise you will need to remove like in my case (luckely i had some inactive ) neighbors .

You cant send a request to neighbor ore friend as long as you have 500 neighbors in neighborsection and waiting area combined .
this might be a good way to make us all clear(empty) the waiting to be added section .
so as long as you have only 500 neighbors waiting ones included you can enter the weekend code
otherwise you will need to remove like in my case (luckely i had some inactive ) neighbors .
?! Playing the iOS version I was never been able to send friend requests if Neighbors + Waiting exceeds 500.

I don't know when it happened, but it was like that before the last update.

I don't know when it happened, but it was like that before the last update.
Maybe its differend on windows we are always the last to undergo changes .
Ore it could have had to do with the fact that last time my game reset to lvl 1 and i asked to restore it i got it back with limit to 100 items and after pleading with them they lifted the limit and left it open till now

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
The thing is, the screenshot feature is broken on Windows, as we found out when it was too late to fix it in time for release. We'll fix it, of course.

As nice as this is, it's already possible to take screenshots on all ios/android and windows/windows mobile devices as each os has a built in method of taking screenshots (power/vol down for android, power/home for ios, power/vol up wm, win key/print scn on windows). tbh I'm not sure that adding a screenshot option within the app is really necessary.

As nice as this is, it's already possible to take screenshots on all ios/android and windows/windows mobile devices as each os has a built in method of taking screenshots (power/vol down for android, power/home for ios, power/vol up wm, win key/print scn on windows). tbh I'm not sure that adding a screenshot option within the app is really necessary.
Part of the problem is e.g. when I do a screenshot on iOS the size is bigger than allowed for uploading the picture say here in the forum. So I have to do some tricks to resize the picture. A built-in screenshot feature with low resolution would save some time ;)

Part of the problem is e.g. when I do a screenshot on iOS the size is bigger than allowed for uploading the picture say here in the forum. So I have to do some tricks to resize the picture. A built-in screenshot feature with low resolution would save some time ;)
i resize my screenshot/ printscreen (FN + PRTSC) on windows laptop with microsoft paint, then I can save it in the following formats( jpeg,png,bmp,Tiff)

Last edited:
Top Bottom