Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Valley of the King curse

Device
  1. Android
Does anyone know why I can't get to 3rd place on the leader board iv been playing the game and collecting the head things plus my normal coins I'm at 4th place but it dosnt matter how long I play for and how many of the token things I collect my score won't go up unless third place gets more points I'm always around 700 behind and I.can collect thousands but score won't Move its getting very annoying as I'm playing for 16hrs a day and. 1st 2nd and 3rd places dont move much. Can someone spread any light on this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200817_084233_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817_084233_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20200817_083745_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817_083745_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20200817_073859_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817_073859_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
They are playing as hard as you to try keep their places.

I stopped playing for a day on Friday to go enjoy life and I dropped out of 1st place by 25000 points. There is now no possibility for me to retake 1st unless that person stops for a day. But I will give you some pointers

- make sure you have 6 eateries, and in fact 6 of every building that produces coins quickly
- don't let your terminal fill up. Collect from cottages only. I'm not sure what planes you're flying but you may also have enough capacity to collect from side wings and some 10 minute producing buildings
- fly to Giza. Give up on Dhashur and other locations that don't drop as many masks
- use fuel to speed up flights to Giza (I only speed up the last flight) and make sure you tap the acceleration every chance you get
- buy a lucky ticket when you can play for 6 hours solid

But remember, the two in front of you may also read these tips and do all these things too ... so you still may end up 1000 points behind.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
What I found also as a nice add-on: if you have a Sparrow Helicopter, just keep it flying the Training Flight H all the time. While the Heli-Flights don't drop masks, the Tourist Buildings do. So have ideally 4 Guesthouses in your town to collect masks. With this combination you can collect the Guest house every 3min without danger to fill up the Heli-Terminal, and you can get with 4 Guest houses = 80 masks/h.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Does anyone know why I can't get to 3rd place on the leader board iv been playing the game and collecting the head things plus my normal coins I'm at 4th place but it dosnt matter how long I play for and how many of the token things I collect my score won't go up unless third place gets more points I'm always around 700 behind and I.can collect thousands but score won't Move its getting very annoying as I'm playing for 16hrs a day and. 1st 2nd and 3rd places dont move much. Can someone spread any light on this
Cheaters. The game is filled with cheaters. It's a pain in the ass to all of us who play fair. There are those who will tell you cheaters don't exists in this game, but even Crescent Moon acknowledged their presence unequivocally

Top Bottom