Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Bonus

It also doubles the Romantic Passengers you get by tapping neighbors' romantic buildings.
Tom

I tried this today with my iPhone6s and it didn't work. I activated the bonus and then visited. I was only getting one romantic passenger from each building so to be sure, I returned to my game and checked the romantic passenger count. I went back to visiting and kept track and I only ended up with 1 from each building.....:( ...my heart is broken....

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
It also doubles the Romantic Passengers you get by tapping neighbors' romantic buildings.
And, if you add the Friend in Need bonus, you get ten actions at each neighbor instead of the usual five. It lasts seven days.
Cheers,
Tom
Well Android players can not get Romantic Passengers from neighbors. Tom, I am on your airport right now I see no new valentine buidlings. Adds more to my disappointment to this event. @greensmith

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Well Android players can not get Romantic Passengers from neighbors. Tom, I am on your airport right now I see no new valentine buidlings. Adds more to my disappointment to this event. @greensmith
iOS has a good bug that they could build valentines buildings in the airport side and Android users can´t see this buildings.
Feel free to visit my buildings. I have a lot of them.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
@Khiez
No, just the Romantic Passengers in your city and your neighbors' cities.
I found that Spy Glass is a great bonus to use to get drops from flights and romantic buildings.
Cheers,
Tom
@greensmith - I didn't get double passengers either from neighbors on IPad. I also tried alarm clock bonus to try and get an instant refresh on my own romantic passenger buildings and this didn't work either. It does give you the instant refresh on the Carriage Workshop buildings..... Oh welll!.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
with 24 hours remaining i am still waiting on one 'large wheel' to complete my last collection...i've actually been waiting on only this item for about 3 days, clicking the Carriage Workshop 'religiously' as I've completed the rest of the collections about 10 times so if it doesn't happen I actually won't finish the challenge :( this has been a hard one

Top Bottom