Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Username Issue Resolved - I Don't Think So ! ! !

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Yesterday early AM EST - I submitted a Trouble Report to GI Support .
I complained about not being about to Visit Username Neighbors - I mentioned that the Space Quest was very dependent upon Visits. At the time I had 8 Usernames out of 29 Neighbors.
Last night - at my RESET -(11PM EST) Everyone of my Neighbors was there - no USERNAMES ! NONE!
All avatars/icon and Levels were updated - I saw one Neighbor at LVL 40.
So out went my Gifts - Terrific !!

This morning 8:30AM EST - I now have 9 Usernames out of 29 !!!!
And I have 7 incoming Gifts all except 1 are from Usernames
Way To Go GI Support !!!!
NOTE: Anyone on this Fourm Thread have any idea what happened ?????

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
I don't see how it's such a difficult issue to fix? These guys are making a fortune and their game is so full of bugs it's unreal. But it's been like that since I started player last summer so I think if it was ever going to be fixed they'd have done it by now. Their priority is thinking of ways to get us to part with more money. Not fixing things that won't make them anything.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Really bloody angry about this. I've had to helplessly watch the Space Mission timer tick down and not be able to do anything about it because I haven't been able to complete the Running Wild collection. Was waiting for Wristbands but I've not found any so far and I won't be able to visit more neighbours before the time runs out. It doesn't help that most of my neighbours with Training Centres I've not been able to visit. I have zero faith in GI making this right. They should fix their bugs and restart my timer.

Does anyone know if I press "skip for 10" if it'll complete the collection for me?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Yup, mine on my iPad game are still very messed up. I can visit less than half my neighbors, can identify even less than that.

Makes it difficult to get gifts to the people that need them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Really bloody angry about this. I've had to helplessly watch the Space Mission timer tick down and not be able to do anything about it because I haven't been able to complete the Running Wild collection. Was waiting for Wristbands but I've not found any so far and I won't be able to visit more neighbours before the time runs out. It doesn't help that most of my neighbours with Training Centres I've not been able to visit. I have zero faith in GI making this right. They should fix their bugs and restart my timer.

Does anyone know if I press "skip for 10" if it'll complete the collection for me?
Using your "Airport Cash" to complete it will complete the collection and allow you to launch if the other collections are complete as well. I did it on my iPad game to ensure that i got the Training Center this time around.

Good luck with your launch!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Thanks. I had to use airport cash in the end. :(

Sorry if I'm going off on a tangent but I often get a notification to say the my friends need help launching their rockets. But I don't know how I can help?

Top Bottom