1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Useless Buildings

Discussion in 'Airport City Guides' started by Amit Choudhary, 10 June 2017.

1. Emo Punk

Emo Punk New Member

Windows PC
    20sw2g48
    A EmoPunk
    I agree that the solid fuel station is the worst building in my city. I have 1292 pieces of solid fuel and as I am an expert in all three space missions, I will never use them, that would probably be the first to be sold if i need to get rid of anything.

2. I have to agree about the solid fuel station being useless to the owner, but I am of the mind that this game is a community game, and I try to have buildings that my neighbors may need to complete side quests, get launch items, etc. I have between 15 and 20 visitors to my 3 solid fuel stations each day - I'd feel a bit guilty if I got rid of them.

yenta613, Agent_L, SactoDave and 5 others like this.
  3. Where do store such a amount of solid fuel?

4. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    In the warehouse, nothing in comparison to Emo but I have 361 Solid Fuel in mine and rising everyday.

5. I did not understand..

6. i have 100, no more, no less

7. Same here..

8. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I have one Cosmic Fuel Station that produces 1 per day plus I get Solid Fuel regularly (not that I want it) in Launch Boxes obtained from doing my neighbour clicks. If you have over the 100+ limit like the older players have it get stored in your warehouse like all other launch items...hope this helps.

9. Yah..got it..but my bad luck is that i have 100 limit..

10. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Yeah same I have the 100 limit on my support account. The solid fuel on my main account will never get used with the amount I receive and the little amount you need for launches. Like Crescent Moon said the only reason I keep my Cosmic Fuel Station is for my neighbours to do clicks and nothing to do with my personal gain.

11. some days i get down to 96 and then wow, the warning for going over 100

12. i agree i have the same thing happening at my airport and 3 off my own support acounts visit eachothers cosmicfuelstation
    as long as it gives me the needed lunar model needed for red launches il leave it be
    and about the stockpile in storage over 9000 see pic so defenetly dont keep them arround for the solid fuel
    upload_2018-2-6_13-11-29.png

yenta613, crescent moon and LjGibbs like this.
  13. wow, i can see why a limit, but to go to 100

14. CarlosFromNYC

CarlosFromNYC 350+ Star Club

Android
    CF - (Items Needed)
    I agree 100%! I also vote for the Solid Fuel Station being the most wasteful of all buildings. I just don't know why some players even have 6 of those :eek:

15. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    I appreciate neighbors with 6 of those fuel stations. They arent very beneficial to the player, but are extremely beneficial to neighbors who are avid launchers like myself.

Capt.S and mo elbo like this.
  16. You are right
    i visit them esspecialy for the lunar module witch it mostly drops and is verry hard to get otherways.
    and crucial in red launches.

Agent_L, crescent moon and Navigata07 like this.
  17. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    The main reason I visit them is that they have a respectable drop rate. They aren't stingy unlike planetariums, and they are one of the two beacons of hope when it comes to collecting launch ready boxes. They are an absolute necessity; far from useless.

18. CarlosFromNYC

CarlosFromNYC 350+ Star Club

Android
    CF - (Items Needed)
    Now you got me thinking. What do those buildings drop? I'm guessing items needed for the launch collections?

Navigata07 likes this.
  19. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    All items for the dehydrated food, and lunar lander collection.