1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Upgrade helicopter Repair Level 3

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by etest6, 31 August 2018.

1. etest6

etest6 New Member

Android
    Hi, can anyone tell me what's wrong when upgrading helicopter repairs to level 3 then I can not complete it. There is green exclamation mark but when I click in it there is only free repair slot and new for 10 greenies. And thats all.repair.png

2. To completed you need these items 3 of each
    Rotor Balancer
    Platform scale
    Assembly jig

3. If you've got a green arrow it means the time for building has finished and you have all the items needed to complete. Somewhere there should be a complete button to press. Check if there is a side quest for this, maybe you need to finish this first? Can't tell you more, don't fly helicopters!

4. I also have the same problem, got all items and it finished with a green arrow above it. When I click, I see the same one as the OP without a button to complete it anywhere...

Let me check about side quests but I doubt it’s related.

5. No side quest open related to helicopters beside a couple for flying Goldfinch destinations.

What you see on the city :9F2B047D-4603-4323-930D-1A6961535E42.jpeg

When you click on it, you get that (notice there is no button to complete) :73D1A313-1351-4AD2-902E-0B1F3187EF25.jpeg

In case the green arrow is just a cosmetic bug, I tried to repair my Goldfinch and get this :
    3CB3BBBB-D5D9-4AAD-9A2F-53D62B8C3F83.jpeg