Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update IOS -> BUGS

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Tom ... Are the Mesoamerica, Stonhenge, and the Ancient World destinations that you previously posted, alongside ancient rome, ancient egypt, etc..., the same as the once we have completed and collected the Aztec pyramid, stonhenge and greek temples?? Whats new about them this time? I havent taken the plunge and update yet? i am trying to complete 3 starring Athens before updating.
greensmith
Cheers!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom ... Are the Mesoamerica, Stonhenge, and the Ancient World destinations that you previously posted, alongside ancient rome, ancient egypt, etc..., the same as the once we have completed and collected the Aztec pyramid, stonhenge and greek temples?? Whats new about them this time? I havent taken the plunge and update yet? i am trying to complete 3 starring Athens before updating.
greensmith
Cheers!!
Rsorour,
They are apparently not the same. I three-starred all of those destinations but these new destinations have no landed flights listed. What's new is that you have to buy the new maps for one greenie each. The update said the maps were available from the airship store -- probably for coins -- but the airship isn't scheduled to land for another seven days. Strange!
Cheers,
To

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
There are also three new collections in the "adventure" section:
- "A Heart and a Crowne": Flights to Konstantinopel, Carthago, Veji, Ephesos, Mérida; Collect 6x and get the Collosseum
- "Riddle of the Pharaohs": Flights to Cairo, Memphis, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Heliopolis: Collect 6x and get the Sphinx
- "The sands of Time"?: If you complete the other Adventures each 6x you get a Golden Chest and the Louvre

For every completed Adventure you get also a Bronze Chest.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day.
That ability to collect from multiple buildings at once is news to me. How exactly did you do that?
Cheers,
Tom

Just meaning when you click two coin/luggage icons that are close together at the same time they used to collect both, now it just does one and you have to click each icon individually. Not sure if that explains it right...but best i can come up with. lol

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just meaning when you click two coin/luggage icons that are close together at the same time they used to collect both, now it just does one and you have to click each icon individually. Not sure if that explains it right...but best i can come up with. lol
Yes, this works for me too. Collecting coins or passengers, even more then two at same time.

Doh, even after all advantages of new release i am stil not sure if i should update.
Hope new update will be out soon...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There are also three new collections in the "adventure" section:
- "A Heart and a Crowne": Flights to Konstantinopel, Carthago, Veji, Ephesos, Mérida; Collect 6x and get the Collosseum
- "Riddle of the Pharaohs": Flights to Cairo, Memphis, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Heliopolis: Collect 6x and get the Sphinx
- "The sands of Time"?: If you complete the other Adventures each 6x you get a Golden Chest and the Louvre
For every completed Adventure you get also a Bronze Chest.
Looks like a new quest coming up ... possibly when the Airship arrives and those destination maps are available (for coins, hopefully) at the store. Also, hopefully, we will be able to buy additional land expansions beyond the current max.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Just re-booted my Ipad, third time since I updated this morning. Problems still ongoing. Took more than 3 minutes to LOAD. the game. Tapped on buildings to get coins and the SCREEN FROZE for over 1 minute. Saw that I had received GIFTS and went to check it out. OVER 3 minutes before I got the GIFT SCREEN. Next I went to check out my Warehouse - 3 minutes before it came up. I'm on an IPAD2 IOS7. I don't know how anyone has been able to get inti their game.
QUESTION. Am I the only one having these problems ?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just re-booted my Ipad, third time since I updated this morning. Problems still ongoing. Took more than 3 minutes to LOAD. the game. Tapped on buildings to get coins and the SCREEN FROZE for over 1 minute. Saw that I had received GIFTS and went to check it out. OVER 3 minutes before I got the GIFT SCREEN. Next I went to check out my Warehouse - 3 minutes before it came up. I'm on an IPAD2 IOS7. I don't know how anyone has been able to get inti their game.
QUESTION. Am I the only one having these problems ?
billsnj,
My iPad Air and iPhone 5 games have been okay except for some minor delay when tapping icons. Did you try closing all other programs to free up internal memory?
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj,
My iPad Air and iPhone 5 games have been okay except for some minor delay when tapping icons. Did you try closing all other programs to free up internal memory?
Cheers,
Tom
Tom I have nothing else running and this is how I usually play. Just the AC GAME open nothing else.
NEXT I just visited a neighbor tapped a few buildings then SENT A GIFT , then went to EXIT so I could visit another neighbor. Took 3 minutes before I got the screen where I could select another neighbor. All along the PLEASE WAIT message sat on my screen. Bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom I have nothing else running and this is how I usually play. Just the AC GAME open nothing else.
NEXT I just visited a neighbor tapped a few buildings then SENT A GIFT , then went to EXIT so I could visit another neighbor. Took 3 minutes before I got the screen where I could select another neighbor. All along the PLEASE WAIT message sat on my screen. Bill
billsnj,
I know the game won't even install on the iPad 1 because the processor speed and graphics capability can't handle it. Perhaps the game updates and increase in complexity over the past couple of years strain the iPad 2. It's the only thing I can think of.
Is there anyone out there with an iPad 2 who is having the same problems as Bill?
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
It is really exciting to add new monuments (e.g sphinx , colosseum,...etc) to the city with these new ancient world destinations. It is going to be a challenge spatially with these 3x3 land hogs. I am already running really tight on space adding multiples of the original pyramid, stonhenge, greek temple trio. We'll see how it goes

ozsnowy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ozsnowy
billsnj,
I know the game won't even install on the iPad 1 because the processor speed and graphics capability can't handle it. Perhaps the game updates and increase in complexity over the past couple of years strain the iPad 2. It's the only thing I can think of.
Is there anyone out there with an iPad 2 who is having the same problems as Bill?
Cheers,
Tom

Yes, I'm having the same problem as Bill. I updated this morning and now I can't even open Airport. It just freezes at the loading screen. Not happy!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I spent one greenie to buy a map to Ancient Rome. One jet ... took six hours ... dropped nothing. Either I'm missing something or GI hasn't thought this quest out very well.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I spent one greenie to buy a map to Ancient Rome. One jet ... took six hours ... dropped nothing. Either I'm missing something or GI hasn't thought this quest out very well.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom (greensmith), I may be very sleepy, but the flight to Ancient Rome gives you a chest with maps sometimes. In it are maps to I presume Constantinopel, Carthago, Veli, Efeze and Merida. They give you items for the collection Roman Holiday, which gives you the colosseum if you collect it six times.
You were not lucky to get the chest (droprate sometimes)

Or am I thinking to easy

Top Bottom