Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update caused a rollback!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
So when they address this, how do they resolve the two instances of the game? Will I get rolled back to yesterday or do they transfer items? I'd like my collections and greens back but idk if I want to lose the progress I've made since yesterday

So when they address this, how do they resolve the two instances of the game? Will I get rolled back to yesterday or do they transfer items? I'd like my collections and greens back but idk if I want to lose the progress I've made since yesterday
It will be like a reset point. Like, say you close your game at 2:30pm, return at 5pm and game has rolled back. They will take the point when your game worked, 2:30pm, and use the save files from that time stamp and when you load your game, it would be as it should have been when you opened it at 5pm.

Top Bottom