Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

BSword83

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041wffcm
Username
BSword83
Special collection?? Tropical plane but need x10 the collection
Screenshot_20201005-134311_Airport City.jpg

So another event with neighbor visits of different levels of same building.
zoo.png

This time, we get the building by completing collections, so I assume we can have six zoos (if someone manages to complete 18 of this collection) in our city -- perhaps with both level 1 + level 3 for the benefit of neighbor visits.
zoo2.png

If we get more than six zoos, just store the extras in the warehouse without leveling up, in case we need level 1 next time.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Ok, best way to manage the use of Lucky Ticket ? Use it just as you send all Heli & Owl flights out ?
Misused mine last time, want to maximize this time around
I know it lasts for 6 hours so any thoughts on how best to use

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Can someone explain ?
Would this help with Adventure flights ?

Attachments

• 416DE650-E1B2-4A87-B23B-9846B49DB3ED.jpeg
    416DE650-E1B2-4A87-B23B-9846B49DB3ED.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 180

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That hidden basement bonus has been something people have been requesting for years. Looks like we found our first 8.0 perk to date. Let's give G! a cookie for getting something right 🍪

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
how does it work?
Activate and click on buildings that provide drops...lasts for 6 hours. It's probably only available for this event, because if it was a regular purchase item, G! would be making lots of money from people purchasing it for planetarium building drops. Of course they wouldn't want that 😅

Landing guest planes count is stuck on mine .. won't count above 112. Anyone else seeing this?
Mine is stuck too at 14! Same goes for the flights to Sri Lanka and Lake Neusiedl..... I assume it stopped counting after the in-game-update (when the adventure icon dicappeared on my iOS) a few hours ago..... I will concentrate on alliance stuff for now.

*UPDATE*
This was fixed after a restart of the game

Last edited:

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
I am on Windows. When I opened the Store and chose "downloads and updates" it didn't indicate that an AC update was available, but it downloaded one anyway. I am now on 8.1

Top Bottom