Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
GI should have programmed that straitjackets should always be dropped from the vault or that the passenger yield should be lower. After watching ads, there is no other option but to halt the flight. It is a paradoxical programming but maybe GI is trying to squeeze money out of it by paying two greenies just to get that jacket. Such greed on profiting too much on this event.
It's badly designed on multiple levels. Each vault only and exactly fills one plane. Start with a full terminal of passengers. Can't gift jackets. Videos to get straitjackets are the same videos for getting slabs for vaults.

The only question is whether the design was simply not thought through properly or whether it was deliberate.

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
It's badly designed on multiple levels. Each vault only and exactly fills one plane. Start with a full terminal of passengers. Can't gift jackets. Videos to get straitjackets are the same videos for getting slabs for vaults.

The only question is whether the design was simply not thought through properly or whether it was deliberate.
I think if only they have made it so that at the beginning of the event we’ve got an empty terminal, it would be a much better scenario. It sucks that we can’t gift anything for the event. It sucks that burial vaults don’t always drop straitjackets. But it the terminal was empty it would be a rough start but better option for the rest of the event.
I bought a premium pass that allowed me to build 2 burial vaults right away and got 20 straitjacket. It helped for 2 days and now I’m at the dead end like everyone else because the drop rate from vaults is horrible and 20 straitjackets were gone in the blink of the eye🙁
But as you said it’s the question if it was deliberate. If yes then shame on them.

Last edited:

Sj757

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03sx3xw7v
Username
Sj757
It looks so. You compete only with 100 people. The rewards for the first 25 are way too good to be given daily.
Lol I was hoping daily. I've been at number til 8 last night currently in 4th I want to finish top 2

I can see that they put the mystery planes back to rewards but since I completed all the tasks, there is no way for me to collect them.
Same here. GI said they are shortly issuing a fix but when that will happen is anyone's guess.
Perhaps you should open a ticket with GI about that? They may end up solving the issue for those in the same situation, but most probably only for those who complained

Perhaps you should open a ticket with GI about that? They may end up solving the issue for those in the same situation, but most probably only for those who complained
Already did

Dear Carole,
Thank you for informing us about this issue with the reward.
We've made the necessary fixes to the game.
Please, wait a little bit and the reward will be added to your game soon.
Let me know in case any additional questions arise!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Sorry if this has been asked and answered - can’t see it. When you finish the tasks and take the 100 straightjackets does anyone know what happens if you already have some in the warehouse? Do you lose all 100 new ones or just the surplus?
It wasn't 100 straitjackets. Unless it has changed since I got there and entered info in the wiki. It's an orderly set with 20 jackets

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
The rewards up to 25th place are extremely good, but the jump to 26th place with "only" 2000 coins is too blatant. A transition to, for example, 100th place would be better and fairer, since only the permanent players get gold brands.
But that's just my opinion

Top Bottom