Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update 29th may combination Android-IOS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
android can not receive gifts from IOS (but can sent to IOS)
android can not join a red launch from IOS
android does not see the correct level of IOS games (=50 although game is 51 or higher)

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
I confirm that this problem still exist. On android game I can't visit and receive gifts from iOS users.
And on iPad game my android neighbors stoped sending me gifts cause they think I'm not sending back.
But I noticed also other problems on android after update:
- display problems (on my support android game I can see only half of my runway and sometimes I can't see buildings after turning 90 degrees)
- very slow fuel/passengers loading on all planes

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
If on android i suggest that you check out your game by closing it down
I get no progress at all and it just goes back to the same place on Captain Ne2 before up date

You could all be wasting a lot of time as its not saving to GI server:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::arghh::arghh::arghh:

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
[wiki][/wiki]
I always close games after playing and it was OK. Also now I double checked both my android games and I see no change after update. I didn't notice progress save problem (yet?).

And this is how I see my runway on my support game paulkate4:
ac_runway_display_error-jpg.1900

Attachments

• AC_runway_display_error.jpg
    AC_runway_display_error.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avuuiul (PM please so I can know you're from this forum)
Username
' Sld-item I need
I've the same problem. :(

@Juvenal : Hi...

Are you from Indonesia ? I'm from Makassar, Indonesia. Would you become my neighbour ? I'll send you an invite on !Juve and Java.

I've to try add some new neighbours because I cannot my iOs neighbours anymore.(n)

Thank you... (y)

Captain Ne2 is my phone game but andriod, completely stuck at the same place every time i visit

Neil,

Is your Android game not saving even after visiting neighbours?

I had the same issue with Bali2.

Eventually I asked GI for help and had to uninstall the game, reinstall a fresh game, and enter the restore code from GI. After that the game works normally on the same device.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil,

Is your Android game not saving even after visiting neighbours?

I had the same issue with Bali2.

Eventually I asked GI for help and had to uninstall the game, reinstall a fresh game, and enter the restore code from GI. After that the game works normally on the same device.
I have tried to visit Madlen Airborn but this do'sent restart the clock, i cant visit any other neighbours
I think i will have to send GI a ticket to sort it out

Update - game seems to be working again, fingers crossed no more issues

Last edited:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Just to add here to...
So, have the same problem. Everything stuck - time loop, could visit only couple of other cities, but not the same every time (for ex. no I can visit neighbor 1, later not him but #32, after that not even him but #17,...).
reinstalled the game, started from 0, received code today from GI to recover profile.
It recovered OK, but every time my friend code was missing. ll problems returned (same time look).
And after that, I tired to visit one neighbor (icao) and I ended up in his account. My city is gone and now my g-mail address is connected to his account, his inventory his greens and coins... Like I was transported on his device. Closing and restarting didn't help.
Opened new ticket and I hope to resolve this.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Maybe someone said this earlier..but with this new update, android cannot send friend request to iOS players.

But android can receive friend request from iOS and strangely enough i received 200 coins when one iOS player (@SFOPhD) added me which was not the case earlier.

Top Bottom