Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unsubscribe until Gifting fixed

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
The gifting is totally wrecked. Cannot control, cannot delete, scrolls back to the top, decides you have no neighbors. 6.8 thread indicates GI has said probably won’t be fixed until next major release.

So. GI. Put your money where your mouth is. I am unsubscribing my Silver sub and no longer buying $30 greens during sales until you fix this. I call on all of you to do the same. A large reduction in revenue will allow management to understand and prioritize properly.

-t

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I am not sure the 183 members of this forum stopping spending will have the GI accountants rushing to issue a profits warning.

Given the percentage of regular players who contribute to this forum, I think we punch way above our weight already with Ivan actively engaging, listening and responding. That isn't a situation I think we would want to jeopardise.

As frustrating as the current gifting situation is, Ivan's response about a fix next upgrade was made very quickly after the issue came to light and the before the full ramifications were known. Given GI's history of head-in-sand then a light-bulb moment followed by a technical update when issues occur, I have faith a fix will in fact be issued sooner than was originally stated.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
There are certainly things that GI does that frustrate me. The ui changes I’m not such a fan of, but I think it brings mobile closer to fb. The subscriptions were interesting, though the auto renew part... again not such a fan. I deal with the fact some players get unlimited stocks but I’m limited to 100, despite alliance missions requiring 300 of an item. I fix that somewhat with gifting and stocking up in my gift queue. Thus this particular thing makes gifting so awkward as to ruin the game for me, especially stuck with my 100 limit.

That said, you’re right. 183 players is insignificant. However, we are the canaries in the coal mine. I’ve cancelled my sub for now.

-t

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
There are certainly things that GI does that frustrate me. The ui changes I’m not such a fan of, but I think it brings mobile closer to fb. The subscriptions were interesting, though the auto renew part... again not such a fan. I deal with the fact some players get unlimited stocks but I’m limited to 100, despite alliance missions requiring 300 of an item. I fix that somewhat with gifting and stocking up in my gift queue. Thus this particular thing makes gifting so awkward as to ruin the game for me, especially stuck with my 100 limit.

That said, you’re right. 183 players is insignificant. However, we are the canaries in the coal mine. I’ve cancelled my sub for now.

-t

Hey @Therkyn,

spread the word on Facebook, a lot of angry players there about the same issues, they will surely support this idea.

Edit: AC Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media you can disseminate this idea

Top Bottom