Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Unknown collection item...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I had an item drop today that I didn't recognise...
Opened a small collection chest and out came "камера автопилота" which translates as Autopilot Camera. A dark grey/black thing looking like a platform with a joystick sticking out of it. Unfortunately I didn't think to screenshot it...
I went looking for it and didn't find anything like that among the collections!
Anyone else had something unknown drop? And where did it go if it's not a part of any collection?
@Ur-quan

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Opened a small collection chest and out came "камера автопилота" which translates as Autopilot Camera. A dark grey/black thing looking like a platform with a joystick sticking out of it. Unfortunately I didn't think to screenshot it...
Anyone else had something unknown drop? And where did it go if it's not a part of any collection?
@Ur-quan

Perhaps you are describing the repair item for Falcon's and Thunderbird planes - just called Autopilot, which does resemble a camera, with a small joystick? Can be gifted and also drops very seldom from Austin.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Ur-quan
Its in a collections chest too. Found it this morning. Had me perplexed!!
Screenshot (115).png

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I don't have the new collection even though I had an item drop from it.
It could be that Windows players have it and others don't. Could be a bug.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
On Windows - had 2 of those items drop and nothing in inventory, or collections. They just disappear.... to reappear later?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm on Android and now it's mentioned……….i also had a drop such item, from a box.
Surprised of it and couldn't find the collection either. Maybe items for a brand new event as @crescent moon said in a comment and slipped trough in the last update.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
And they are back?
On windows - so not updated yet... and those items are back. Will they disappear again when update arrives or going to show for a day or two around every update?

Not fun to earn packs, open them and get items that immediately go away. Effort wasted. One hopes compensation would follow if greenies used to buy the pack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom