Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

University Challenge Next?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Has anyone noticed that the daily gifts from Christmas Tree, Aztec Pyramid and Stonehenge (the ones I have) are dropping lots of items for the 3 University collections? I have over 300 each of the With Honours and College Sports collections.
It could be a coincidence but I think the item drops from these buildings tend to favour upcoming or existing quests.
I managed to get an extra University, now sitting in my warehouse, in the last couple of days.
So is this sign that the next challenge coming this weeekend I think will be the Knowledge is Power quest from last year?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Yes Blackcloud The christmas tree is dropping items that normally drop from university.

I am waiting for this mission eagerly. I started playing around this mission last year n didnt knew what was happening .... will like to add this mission as one of my prized catches :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
No university stuff here... its dropping a lot of last items for different collections, so im still happy :) thanks to that. .. again i have 5 sky captains, which i will never use :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
No university stuff here... its dropping a lot of last items for different collections, so im still happy :) thanks to that. .. again i have 5 sky captains, which i will never use :confused:
Well in the last week I received a steering wheel to comple another Santa Sleigh and a Chalice to complete another Sky Captain collection (ironically the only times I have completed my 2 Sjy Captains have been due to drops from the Christmas Tree).
However of the last 20 drops I have received around 10 items for the University Collections, 3 for the Voyages collections and 2 for the Greatest Game Collections.
I just recall it was around this time last year that GI issued the University quest and I found this forum that helped me complete it, especially when some members had over 5 Universities....and we got the best ever post from Melanie
:eek::LOL:.
For those interested here is the Thread about the University quest.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
To all 'old' players, what did you have to do with the university challenge?
As we have a gifting bug on iPad/iPhone it is nice to know what flightitems we will need......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
No specific gifts, so I guess lots of Fuel 20 are required.;)
There were 3 or 4 new quest limited destinations, very long flight times IIRC one was like 16 hours, but look at the thread I linked to as that will have the specifics.
These destinations gave items for Knowledge is Power collection which provides the University, Sophie discovered the Student Backpack gave you the 5 items for the collection which meant an instant University. Universities then dropped the items every 4 hours, neighbours as well, for the other 2 collections (With Honours and College Sports), continuse to do that for me as I have over 300 of each:eek: , but if this quest does start I imagine GI will kill that like they did with Dolce Vita collection.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Hurry up! I'm at the point where I could upgrade some planes and hit the P.Delta part of Stonehenge but no point doing that till the next mission is out the way.

Also had a few university collection items drop recently, been wanting a university for my city for a while so... mum, dad, I want it now, I dont want to wait, I want it now, please!

Maybe after the Duke has gone it'll come, he did seem early this week.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Stabekk

the Duke was right on time not early.
GI has seemed to coordinate his arrival with 300 % weeked to allow prople to spend greenies on his products. Occasionaly it will will arrive on expansion weekends but that is once every three months as the extra week kicks in the month.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I dont have Rush but I like the universities, i spend 3 greens and my award was 2 maps for my Last destination is for technlti dont remember lol

Top Bottom