Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unable to Use Runway

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209kg8fo
Username
ChippyTea
I tried to use the Jet-Powered Sleigh, but It can only be used during Santa's Bad Day

So I've got an ice Rink that needs several items to complete can't be completed as I can't use the Sleigh.

Is this Normal? if I achieved an objective it should be available,

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I tried to use the Jet-Powered Sleigh, but It can only be used during Santa's Bad Day

So I've got an ice Rink that needs several items to complete can't be completed as I can't use the Sleigh.

Is this Normal? if I achieved an objective it should be available,
Nothing will help you in this time. After event is finished, you cannot run sleight anymore.
You need to wait till next year event. Meanwhile you can put you Ice Ring in Warehouse, since you do not have enought items to complete it.

Only way could be, if you can watch videos for getting items for Ice Ring. You will need several days to complete it, but that could be only option.
And that is similar with every event, especially those where you need to build the buildings with different event items. (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Nothing will help you in this time. After event is finished, you cannot run sleight anymore.
You need to wait till next year event. Meanwhile you can put you Ice Ring in Warehouse, since you do not have enought items to complete it.

Only way could be, if you can watch videos for getting items for Ice Ring. You will need several days to complete it, but that could be only option.
And that is similar with every event, especially those where you need to build the buildings with different event items. (y)
If you put a building away, would you need to get the items again to rebuild it? I would hope not

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209kg8fo
Username
ChippyTea
Hi
Thanks for the prompt reply, It says that I am unable to store the IceRink Building in the warehouse. is this because needs the items or 40 Greens to complete it?

If you put a building away, would you need to get the items again to rebuild it? I would hope not
If you move your building to the warehouse the items required for build is saved too next year just put on your city land.
If you sell the building from your land and then start build new one from the warehouse then you need again the required items to complete the building.

Top Bottom