Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unable to upgrade repair base

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04D82DDVY
Username
ghost31
Hi Folks
SO last night, I decided to start over after a couple of years. Everything was going splendid, and for the most part still is. AMAZING how much better the beginning experience is when you know what your doing. :)

To that end, my owl broke down, To fix it, no big deal. I just need to upgrade my repair base from 1 to 2. And that where the issue is.

I hit "UPgrade" once, the second screen flashes, less than a second, then disappears. It will not let me get to the upgrade screen.

I've tried:
- Rebooting a million times on both the desktop app and the GI site.
- Making sure I had enough coins and energy
- upgrading everything else I can

Any Ideas?

Hi Folks
SO last night, I decided to start over after a couple of years. Everything was going splendid, and for the most part still is. AMAZING how much better the beginning experience is when you know what your doing. :)

To that end, my owl broke down, To fix it, no big deal. I just need to upgrade my repair base from 1 to 2. And that where the issue is.

I hit "UPgrade" once, the second screen flashes, less than a second, then disappears. It will not let me get to the upgrade screen.

I've tried:
- Rebooting a million times on both the desktop app and the GI site.
- Making sure I had enough coins and energy
- upgrading everything else I can

Any Ideas?
For information, your Repair Base is showing as Level 7. Do you have an available space in your Repair Base for the owl?

I have sent you a f/r from U1 … kindly accept. If you would like to become a neighbour in my second game, please send a f/r to: ANGIE(2) and I will accept (both games are level 80).

Cheers Angela

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04D82DDVY
Username
ghost31
Angie, I have accepted your FR, thank you. I failed to mention I started over by creating a second game, separate email etc. I'm at level 7 there, level 1 repair base. I cannot upgrade to level 2. It errors out. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall, still same issue. Frustrating

Angie, I have accepted your FR, thank you. I failed to mention I started over by creating a second game, separate email etc. I'm at level 7 there, level 1 repair base. I cannot upgrade to level 2. It errors out. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall, still same issue. Frustrating
Good luck, ghost31, sorting out your problem with Repair Base 2. As you say: frustrating!

Top Bottom