Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Unable to purchase offers

Hi all, I'm having a recent problem purchasing greenies on discount. On the last 2 discount sales it wouldn't let me purchase them saying 'there's a problem at our end sorry'. It did let me buy the 1.99 greens when not on offer tho. Also I tried to purchase premier class on the last event and that failed. It did let me buy the 2000 fuel tho.

I've contact GI but they cannot help.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

PM

Hi all, I'm having a recent problem purchasing greenies on discount. On the last 2 discount sales it wouldn't let me purchase them saying 'there's a problem at our end sorry'. It did let me buy the 1.99 greens when not on offer tho. Also I tried to purchase premier class on the last event and that failed. It did let me buy the 2000 fuel tho.

I've contact GI but they cannot help.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

PM
It's preventing you from spending real money on the game so what's the problem? ;)

Have you tried game\device restart?
Used 'Restoring game resources ' option?
Cleared game cache on your device?

Top Bottom