Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday November 17th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
Hi everyone, I have been getting messages that some of the gifts I send aren't making it through. I sent out some yesterday and asked if you received them from Chloe11111. Can you check and if you received them, please like or respond to this post?

No I dont recall receiving anything.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi everyone, I have been getting messages that some of the gifts I send aren't making it through. I sent out some yesterday and asked if you received them from Chloe11111. Can you check and if you received them, please like or respond to this post

Last thing I can tell is a wheel block. I've been sending you beacons from at least 3 games hope they are getting through.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 sent out the following gifts today. The focus was on building items and oscbeacons for dark skies. Then on working through my list of gifts to return. Thank you, as always to everyone for the gifts.

@Az1 - fire extinguisher
@Bali Hi for bali OS - oscillating beacon
@bjorn - spare wire
@Bruno237 - oscillating beacon
@drivefast99 - tunnel freezer
@Froggies Paradise - oscillating beacon
@HP- - hardness tester
@Loverboy Smith - gyroscope
@Long for LY2 - oscillating beacon
@Mario's Dad - fuel catalyst
@Marcio Veiga - fuel catalyst
@Puppy Chou for PuppyC - fire extinguisher
@Rsorour - earplugs
@Uncle Mans - fluorescent lamp and oscillating beacon for uncle mans phone
@-311vader- earplugs

Also sent leyden jars to those who offered to help with my aerosol shortage problem @AJ 2 @Mrstepot @suzy

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe2 sent out the following today. I still have room for 1 more @Puppy Chou to send machine oil to PuppyC if you send a friend request to my android game.

@Sulfe - blanket
@Uncle Mans - fluorescent lamp (I think, I hit return on the fire extinguisher - can you confirm?) Also sent osc beacon to UM phone
@Loverboy Smith - gyroscope (let me know when I can stop sending them and send you something else)
@HP- oscillating beacon (per your android name)
@Bali Hi for baliOS - oscillating beacon
@bjorn - spare wire

Also sent fuel to the following @Mrstepot both games @spearman78 for dagummit @Kamikaze @Mario's Dad @Marcio Veiga @Rsorour @suzy @Uncle Mans 2 and 3

Device
  1. None of the above
@flip123 , @Scalia
Please let me know if you still need aerosol.
Any other player's who needs aerosol, please send it to AJ2 once :)

I do not need anymore Aerosols, many thanks for your great help. Really happy to have you as my neighbor! :happy:(y)

I have now all items needed to complete the event, thanks again to everyone else who also helped :ROFLMAO::D

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 i can help with the last fire extinguisher for chloe2. If no one beats me to it, send your machine oil and I will return.
Cheers,
Ramy
Thanks Ramy, I can send fire extinguishers to myself. I can also use spare wire. I keep flying to a destination I'm already expert in to try to get drops to complete another destination. :(

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Chloe2 sent out the following today. I still have room for 1 more @Puppy Chou to send machine oil to PuppyC if you send a friend request to my android game.

@Sulfe - blanket
@Uncle Mans - fluorescent lamp (I think, I hit return on the fire extinguisher - can you confirm?) Also sent osc beacon to UM phone
@Loverboy Smith - gyroscope (let me know when I can stop sending them and send you something else)
@HP- oscillating beacon (per your android name)
@Bali Hi for baliOS - oscillating beacon
@bjorn - spare wire

Also sent fuel to the following @Mrstepot both games @spearman78 for dagummit @Kamikaze @Mario's Dad @Marcio Veiga @Rsorour @suzy @Uncle Mans 2 and 3

I believe I can confirm Chloe2 for my 4 games. Unclemans3 was a little strange but I opened that game before I saw this. I will say I don't think the game tells you that you new gifts. Chloe2 sent Machine Oil to UM...Chloe11111 sent the Fluorescent Lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom