Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday November 10th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I can return Fluorescent Lamp for RH lvl 2 & Machine Oil for RH lvl 3 from AJ2. If anyone needs it they can send. For the Event I can return Aerosols.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Gt city: sent you Navigation Module.
@spearman78: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@hansle10: sent you Fuel (20).
@Kamikaze: sent you Oscillating Beacon. I see you need Mayor's Portrait, I remember my main game had it before, so if you want to send me what you have, I can hit return.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@M22: sent you Earplugs.
@Bali Hi, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs.
@el_angelus: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@SannSunn: sent you Perfume.
@Hburr: returned your Wheel Block.
@Ledwyn: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: Sent you Fuel (20).

@AJ: I don't think I have your AJ2 game on either of my two games, can return the items you need if you add my games.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Gt city: sent you Navigation Module.
@spearman78: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@hansle10: sent you Fuel (20).
@Kamikaze: sent you Oscillating Beacon. I see you need Mayor's Portrait, I remember my main game had it before, so if you want to send me what you have, I can hit return.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@M22: sent you Earplugs.
@Bali Hi, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs.
@el_angelus: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@SannSunn: sent you Perfume.
@Hburr: returned your Wheel Block.
@Ledwyn: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: Sent you Fuel (20).

@AJ: I don't think I have your AJ2 game on either of my two games, can return the items you need if you add my games.
Request sent :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thank you, @Pakman for Fluorescent Lamp.

Need one more. @Continuum Can you help with one more, please?

@R3d_F1v3 I tried to add you on my main game (ak5thwf) but nothing happened. Can you add my main game? On second game we are neighbors. You are also able to do send in return for one more Fluorescent Lamp. :rolleyes:

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Hi all, thanks for the gifts!
Signature is up to date.
I can send Reserve hangar items in return, but please ask me to return them in advance (pm, tagging, etc) so I know to return it to you.

@suzy Try finding @R3d_F1v3 as @21... His game name changes now and then because of an error in his game.
@Loverboy Smith I checked my stock of duty free items yesterday and I need Cognac most, can you send me those instead of alternating with white gold bracelets?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Thanks for the gifts everyone. Puppy Chou needs 2 wheel blocks, aerosol and fuel 20. Tanks in advance. PuppyC needs level 7 town hall items (fax, office chair, mayors portrait, and laptop) and 1 server rack and 1 transmitter. Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. None of the above
I can return Fluorescent Lamp for RH lvl 2 & Machine Oil for RH lvl 3 from AJ2. If anyone needs it they can send. For the Event I can return Aerosols.

Hi AJ, my Airblues game needs quite a few Aerosols so I am happy to send your fuel20, return the Fluorescent Lamp or something else. I would much appreciate your help so let me know what you need.

I also do not have your AJ2 game, I used to but somehow it disappeared. Please send me a f/r, cheers:)

Reactions: AJ

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
THANK YOU ! ....... GYROSCOPES ....... NAVIGATIONAL MODULES ....... PLEASE ! .................................,.............................. @SannSunn , Will be Happy to send COGNAC . Bottoms up & Cheers ! .

Last edited:

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Man, it feels like it's been forever since I've posted on the forum!

iOS players, feel free to send me your corresponding reserve hangar items and I'll return them. Spearman78 can return protective cover, safety cone and fire extinguisher. Dagummit can return wheel block, safety cone and fire extinguisher.

Otherwise, please send fuel or the flight items listed in my signature.

Thanks!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi AJ, my Airblues game needs quite a few Aerosols so I am happy to send your fuel20, return the Fluorescent Lamp or something else. I would much appreciate your help so let me know what you need.

I also do not have your AJ2 game, I used to but somehow it disappeared. Please send me a f/r, cheers:)
Request sent to Airblues From AJ2 :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
One more Fluorescent Lamp, if anyone can send.

Hope i can get it today, then i can start to collecting Level 3 items. Otherwise will send one Lvl2 item to your AJ2 game, @AJ

Anyone noticed, if MINTs works ok ? Maybe now it will be a time to start one :sneaky:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
One more Fluorescent Lamp, if anyone can send.

Hope i can get it today, then i can start to collecting Level 3 items. Otherwise will send one Lvl2 item to your AJ2 game, @AJ

Anyone noticed, if MINTs works ok ? Maybe now it will be a time to start one :sneaky:
Send to me I will return for sure.
BTW, it will be best if mint doesn't work, you can get 100% compensation from GI instead of getting 70% by collecting 5-6 times a day. GI is a good option (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Waverly huff game needs 1 Safety Cone, 3 Fluorescent Lamps for the Level 2 Reserve Hangar. Then 4 Fire Extinguishers, 4 Exit Signs and 4 Machine Oils for Level 3.
I do check the forum to see what my neighbors' up-to-the-minute needs are.
Cheers,
Tom

See later post for update!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom