Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday June 9th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today. As always gifts went out again.
MY GAMES AREN'T UPDATED YET, waiting for a new update!!!
QUESTION:
I don't know if it's possible, but can i receive the new gifts which are needed for the Sweet Factory and the Rep. Base lvl.6????
@Bali Hi , @flip123, @greensmith or any one else can answer this????
If it's possible i needs all the items for VAYKA1, NOYA12 and AYON1.
Thanks for the knowledge or for the gifts.(y)(y)(y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today. As always gifts went out again.
MY GAMES AREN'T UPDATED YET, waiting for a new update!!!
QUESTION:
I don't know if it's possible, but can i receive the new gifts which are needed for the Sweet Factory and the Rep. Base lvl.6????
@Bali Hi , @flip123, @greensmith or any one else can answer this????
If it's possible i needs all the items for VAYKA1, NOYA12 and AYON1.
Thanks for the knowledge or for the gifts.(y)(y)(y)
@vayka1
I don't know if you can receive new gifts, although my guess would be that you cannot. If a neighbor sends you a new gift, you will probably receive the default Fuel (3).
At this time, with the Android gifting bug, you cannot receive any gifts from iOS neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@greensmith, thanks for your quick reply.(y)(y)(y)(y) I thought so, but I needed it to confirmed.
So, i'm going to wait for a new update for Android, if it ever comes:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
Updating now with the knowledge for the bugs and other issues, won't do. I worked very hard on my games to reach what i've now got and i don't
want to lose everything by this "baggy" last update, as nearly always happens by GI:mad::mad::mad:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith, thanks for your quick reply.(y)(y)(y)(y) I thought so, but I needed it to confirmed.
So, i'm going to wait for a new update for Android, if it ever comes:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
Updating now with the knowledge for the bugs and other issues, won't do. I worked very hard on my games to reach what i've now got and i don't
want to lose everything by this "baggy" last update, as nearly always happens by GI:mad::mad::mad:
@vayka1
The risk in not updating now is that when you finally do, your Android and iOS neighbors may not be able to gift Repair Base 6 items; they vanish from your gift list after it is completed.
If you have plenty of good Android neighbors, I would suggest updating now. They can gift you those items ... providing they have not already completed RB6. Yes, there are bugs, but from what I've read, none of them can really screw up your game. If I'm wrong, Android players, please let me know!
If you have more iOS neighbors, waiting will not really matter.
Cheers,
Tom

@vayka1,

I usually avoid updating until forum members give their feedback on the bugs too.
After that I decide whether to update (or not) depending on the severity of the bugs.

This time, I updated immediately because of the new Falcon. However I found that:
  • Most of my Android neighbours had no problems updating because they are all still playing
  • Very long loading times of planes is irritating, but not a deal breaker
  • The most annoying bug is not being able to receive gifts from iOS neighbours
Compared with past buggy updates, this one is ok.
I only upgraded one game at first, and updated Bali2 a few days later, also with no problem.

I would suggest that since you have 3 games, you can update 1 to give it a try. Wait too long and you will have problems collecting the 4x6 stuff needed for Sweet Factories (and you will probably need more than 1 factory).

Last edited:
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to both of my games, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Attitude Indicator to my second game, Sent you Screw Press.
@nsari: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Navigation Module.
@Nina: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, Earplugs, Wireless Compass and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20) and Fruit Lollipop.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Blanket to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@amaidment: thanks for the Screw Press, sent you Screw Press.
@vader: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Earplugs and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer, sent you Screw Press.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Suresh: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Earplugs sent you Screw Press.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Screw Press.
@javi: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Gyroscope.

Device
  1. Android
@R3d_F1v3 , I accepted on Tadashi1 and just send invitation from Tadashi2. Please accept. I can send only Wall Speaker from Tadashi2 and looks like you will not get it because of the bug. Somehow, I will return to yoi when the bug is fixed if you dont mind. But if you dont want no problem, I understand. Tadashi1 not build yet. Collecting the money now 300k, 60k to go.

@airport citywide , yes I can not add your code, said invalid. You better email to support about your problem. I am sorry.

@spearman78 , we already neighbours to both airports from your both neighbours. And I am returning only from the T1 for now till the bug is fixed. Hangin there buddy. And please wait because I send gift by the list.

And anyone for the Terminal level 7 for now? Add me please. 1 gift can save the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom