Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday January 26th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Both of my games do NOT need any Post Office building items as I do not plan to build more Post Office, please do not send event items to me. What I current need are listed in my signature and in my in-game name, thanks.

You are more than welcome to try your luck on my Post Office buildings if you still need those collection items. My LY game has 3 Post Offices and my LY2 game has 4 Post Offices.

@Puppy Chou: sent you Plasma Clot.
@suzy: sent you Handheld Scanner.
@HP-: sent you Handheld Scanner.
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@Kamikaze: sent Handheld Scanner.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@SannSunn: sent you Earplugs.
@spearman78: sent you Handheld Scanner.
@Ledwyn: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Gt city: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Chloe11111: sent you Handheld Scanner.
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Handheld Scanner.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Grumpy: sent you Fuel (20).

suzy

350+ Star Club
@suzy hi sorry I sent you a gift that I tapped by accident... Wanted to send you a quest item :cry:
Don't worry about it, it happens to me too sometimes, but thanks for the warning though

Working hard at this mail quest, although drops from lost mail at my neighbours were very poor !!
I can visit 12 neighbours, and only 5 hits...........

Thank you all for your gifts, everything for the event is more than welcome

suzy

350+ Star Club
Question ... let's say that I want to store a stadium from last year's quest, so I can make room to build postoffices, and in a couple of weeks I want to use my stadiums again, do I still need to collect the items that I had to collect then once more (like bench, lawnmower etc etc) or can I just place them again on my airportcity.. because there are some stadiums in my collection for which I didn't have enough items to build them last year.....

Question ... let's say that I want to store a stadium from last year's quest, so I can make room to build postoffices, and in a couple of weeks I want to use my stadiums again, do I still need to collect the items that I had to collect then once more (like bench, lawnmower etc etc) or can I just place them again on my airportcity.. because there are some stadiums in my collection for which I didn't have enough items to build them last year.....
If you don't have any unbuild stadium in your warehouse surely your store stadium wouldn't need any requirements.
But if you have unbuild stadium in your warehouse .. that is still a question for me too.
Truth .. I have store fully build post offices in my warehouse.
Because of this quest I rebuild them without any requirements at all.

suzy

350+ Star Club
If you don't have any unbuild stadium in your warehouse surely your store stadium wouldn't need any requirements.
But if you have unbuild stadium in your warehouse .. that is still a question for me too.
Truth .. I have store fully build post offices in my warehouse.
Because of this quest I rebuild them without any requirements at all.
That's the case, I have unbuild stations in my warehouse !!!!!!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
As some of you may have known, sometimes I show up as @21usc841 in your neighbor list due to some kind of screwup that GI/Road404 has not fixed yet. Please be on the lookout for both R3d_F1v3 and @21usc841.

I do not need event items, but I can gift the Numerator.

I would be grateful for the following items:
Oscillating Beacon
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
acqcz0r
Username
Wai2
Thanks all,
I need item for Long-Awaited Mail Event, please help me to complete it.
If anyone need Mail Sorter, please add me(Wai3).
My gift is sent and my signature has been updated.
@airport citywide - (airport citywide) sent you Handheld Scanner
@Bliedeg - (Bliedeg) sent you Handheld Scanner
@Eric The Great - (Eric The Great) sent you Handheld Scanner
@gordon76 -(adama) sent you Dispatcher console
@hilary parry - (hilsbilz) sent you Handheld Scanner
@javi - (javi) sent you beacon
@Jgm85 - (jgm) sent you Handheld Scanner
@Khiez -(khiez) sent you Landing Lamp
@Ledwyn -(Ledwyn) sent you Handheld Scanner
@Marcio Veiga -(Marve) sent you Additional Radar
@Nick Schultz -(NS) sent you Handheld Scanner
@Onbekend - (Me Tj) sent you Spare wires
@SannSunn -(SS) sent you Passengers
@spearman78 - (spearman78) sent you Handheld Scanner
@suzy - (suzy) sent you Handheld Scanner
@zenmie - (zenmie) sent you Handheld Scanner
Wai

yes, u need to collect the items again, so dont move it

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Thanks to all, my repair base has been upgraded (had to spend a green to speed up the 24hr build due to 5 out of 10 planes being broke)

@suzy sent back handheld scanner
@Az1 sent back numerator
@zenmie sent Fuel20 to itsme, sent tunnel freezer to zenmie
@SannSunn sent earplugs
@Wai sent you Mail Sorter
@javi sent Fuel 20 to both games
@Loverboy Smith sent Fuel 20
@Eric The Great sent back Marking Machine
@spearman78 sent Mail Sorter to your main game
@GamingSwiftie sent Anti-Theft Gate (hope that is what you mean you need in your sig)
@Bali Hi Sent Osc Beacon to BaliOS
@Chloe11111 and @Continuum Sent back Handheld Scanner

Thanks folks

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Please need help finishing my laundry (3 Flatwork Ironer) and repair base level 5 (1 TV Panel and 3 Air Vent Filter). My friend code is ahp810i.

Event Item I can send: Numerator

Thanks

Friend Code: ahp810i (Android)
Username: !Flatwork Ironer
Level:50

Items I need: 3xFlatwork Ironer, 1xTV Panels, 3xAir Vent Filter

Items I can send: Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Stamp, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV Panels, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Numerator, Fire Extinguisher, Horn Antenna, Hardness Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom