Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 6th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I did receive Fuel(20) from Javi fuel, only for Bali131 & Bali2 and not Bali Hi.
Hmmm, you got the same problem as sergeant.
I will delete bali hi and resend the invite ( as I think you invite me), maybe it will work.....
I will do it this evening. please delete bali hi from javi's fuel.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hello,
I just sent the fuel 20 from Javi's fuel.
The strange thing is that I noticed that some gifts were lost on the way; and even worse, some of you were on my neighbours list but but still waiting on the other side.
Maybe the explanation can be that I am using an old device which is slow and freeze quite often.
Normally, I sent the fuel at once to all of you. It is the easiest way. It happens every evening at CET.
javi

Could you please tell me if you receive it?
Bali Hi, sent Fuel 20 to your 3 users
Long sent fuel 20 , you confirm already you get it.
nsari sent fuel to sari2
Doune sent fuel 20
Happy Helen sent fuel 20 to ben
Donclyde sent fuel 20
lp87 sent fuel 20 to your 2 users
vayka1 sent fuel to noya12
steveowa sent fuel 20 to dia
Suresh sent fuel20
Ninalouettes sent filled candy
sergeant , I deleted you as you didn't received anything. please delete your invite and I will send one to you, hopefully it won't be rejected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

javi

Thank you, fuel received by @Benjamin Thomas
Would you like it returned?

HH

Top Bottom