Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 27th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au06nmk
Username
Bobby:Item_I_Need
i sent my gifts for today, my signature is up to date.

---------------------
@GamingSwiftie i sent you Flight Catering
@vayka1 i sent you fuel 20
- noya12 i sent you fuel 20
- ayon1 i sent you fuel 20
@Uncle Mans i sent you fuel 20
- Uncle Mans Phone i sent you Navigation Module
- unclemans2 i sent you Spare Wire
- unclemans3 i sent you Spare Wire
@tonight2cold i sent you fuel 20
@lfcawc i sent you fuel 20
@French Post i sent you fuel 20
@daniel degracia
- ! daniel arnlxq3 i sent you fuel 20
- daniel4114 i sent you fuel 20
@spearman78 i sent you Spare Wire
- dagummit i sent you Fuel Additives
@TallguyNL i sent you Fuel Catalyst
@Pakman i sent pakman8 Spare Wire
@Southerplaya i sent you fuel 20

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the Spare Wire to my second game, sent you Spare wire.
@Vialino: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Ne2 game.
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@zenmie: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20)
@javi: thanks for the Passengers, Fuel (20), and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire to your javi3 game.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Blanket.
@Nina: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@groeting: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your GRTAB2 game.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Jet Engine to your Jpjpjp4 game.
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
@French Post,
for what building do you need the transmitters?
Fuel station: they are not giftable...
other buildings: have sent at least two but maybe your level is not high enough to receive them...

@flip123
I did receive 4 transmitters altogether sent as gifts and still need 2 for my Fuel Station lvl 3, indeed. You say they are not giftable but how come I have received 4 as gifts ? Or is it that I won't be able to credit the gifted transmitters towards the upgrade of my fuel station ? GI has some obscure ways in their rules and it's very confusing at times....
Like the duty free shop which I have managed to use just once and now it won't let me trade anything...

I have been away flying (for real) and because of time travel bug It's been hard connecting as regularly. When in doubt, I send F20 to everyone but when at home, I do check signatures and try to send the appropriate gifts daily.

Thanks for the help and happy flying to you ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123
I did receive 4 transmitters altogether sent as gifts and still need 2 for my Fuel Station lvl 3, indeed. You say they are not giftable but how come I have received 4 as gifts ? Or is it that I won't be able to credit the gifted transmitters towards the upgrade of my fuel station ? GI has some obscure ways in their rules and it's very confusing at times....
Like the duty free shop which I have managed to use just once and now it won't let me trade anything...

I have been away flying (for real) and because of time travel bug It's been hard connecting as regularly. When in doubt, I send F20 to everyone but when at home, I do check signatures and try to send the appropriate gifts daily.

Thanks for the help and happy flying to you ;)
@French Post, there are 2 different transmitters. The one for bagage hall and... tower (i think) are grey. The one for the fuel station is grey with orange. They are both called transmitters, the grey one is giftable, the grey with orange isn't.

For your duty free.... If you want to trade, you have to have all items in a line before it let's you trade. If one of them has a very thin red square around it, you don't have if, so you can't start trading. If you tab the pictures of items in the duty free, it shows you what neighbor buildings drop the items. BUT, don't waist to much time with duty free. You can better click planetariums at neighbors if you want to earn coins......

Edit: I have decided not to build duty free in Jpjpjp4 as I NEVER use it in my other games. I have also decided to build bagagehall and not finish the subquest about collecting the dinosaurus. Droprates from guestplanes stay high this way.... Somewhere in the future, when I need those coins, I will collect....

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Added you
@flip123 yes, sorry! I saw that one of your games was having trouble, but still I should have read your signature more carefully.
Didn't mean to bother. I am still trying to figure out if one of my neighbors has a.m.d.'s but I may be at your doorstep soon with a neighbor request.

@daniel degracia I have walkie-talkie available in my first game. There don't seem to be many people @ level 6=>7 posting, so I am looking to my higher-level neighbors that might possibly be able to resend what I need. Let me know if I can help you.

@Bali Hi Would it work for me to resend you level 10 items from my first game (level 50)? I'd love to start collecting those, although I don't know if what I resend would be what you need.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
@French Post, there are 2 different transmitters. The one for bagage hall and... tower (i think) are grey. The one for the fuel station is grey with orange. They are both called transmitters, the grey one is giftable, the grey with orange isn't.

For your duty free.... If you want to trade, you have to have all items in a line before it let's you trade. If one of them has a very thin red square around it, you don't have if, so you can't start trading. If you tab the pictures of items in the duty free, it shows you what neighbor buildings drop the items. BUT, don't waist to much time with duty free. You can better click planetariums at neighbors if you want to earn coins......

Edit: I have decided not to build duty free in Jpjpjp4 as I NEVER use it in my other games. I have also decided to build bagagehall and not finish the subquest about collecting the dinosaurus. Droprates from guestplanes stay high this way.... Somewhere in the future, when I need those coins, I will collect....

@flip123
WOW !!! Thanks for the heads up and precious advice ! I've updated my signature accordingly.
Thanks again !

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@daniel degracia

Yes, F20' s good, thanks, but note that the second game doesn't yet have the ability to send the item outright-it would have to be a resend of the an item you send that game. So if your building is already built, do a resend; otherwise, wait a couple of days and I'll be able to send it out when the building finishes (I have everything to finish it.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom