Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 27th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
I should probably take my computer outside and put it out of its misery. @PJW , sent you a neighbor request. I can send you intercoms and I need VoIP Phones and Holographic Displays.

Thanks for the gifts. I just sent yesterday's gifts and will send today's after the reset.
Accepted, will send VoIP phones to you, I have all 4 for Town hall, so don't need them returning. I cannot send Holographic displays. I do need 3 more Intercoms which I think you can send.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3ahu91
Username
Polar
Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91 / polar

Items Required: goal posts, passengers
Items You Can Send: Passengers (5), Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, optical system, Additional Radar, White-Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing machine, Navigation Module, city model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer, Air vent filter, patrol drone, stabilised binoculars, Wireless compass, Dryer, Blanket, Stitcher, Attitude indicator

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91 / polar

Items Required: goal posts, passengers
Stadium items are quest items. If you can sent them people are maybe able to hit sent back. If you can't sent stadium items, you can't get the items through gifting...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
It's difficult to send everyone gifts when we're only allowed 20 gifts :( ....shame on the developers ;)

Anyway...here's my list of items I sent just now:
@pegasus fuel hose
@French Post 20 fuel
@Neil ellor catalyst, deicer
@Rsorour catalyst
@belledohna catering
@PJW spare prop
@lfcawc catalyst
@spearman78 spare wire and an additif
@Andy Brodd catering
@Pakman 20 fuel
@Southerplaya robot tester
@Bobby spare wire
@flip123 spare tire on your 999 account

Sorry I can't send more..there's also some neighbors not on this forum I have to send gifts to.
Sorry about that this time @Tecmage and @greensmith

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received lately and as always gifts went out daily.
I'm helping out low level players as much as i can, so Newbies on this forum, see my sigs. what the games can give.
If you want to add my games, Plz. send me a PM so i know you're on this forum. Thanks!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Just sent you an invite from 2 games that should be able to send/re-send items you need.
Thank you!!! I have added you and will send you level 9 items to your phone account as soon as my gifting resets. Regarding yourUncle Mans request, I am not sure what a currency detector is......could be you are way above me and I don't have it to give????

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Thank you!!! I have added you and will send you level 9 items to your phone account as soon as my gifting resets. Regarding yourUncle Mans request, I am not sure what a currency detector is......could be you are way above me and I don't have it to give????

I believe for Level 10. Send whatever you need and I'll hit send back. I'm not even sure I remember what I have - or if I can send on my own. Long, long, long day.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I should probably take my computer outside and put it out of its misery. @PJW , sent you a neighbor request. I can send you intercoms and I need VoIP Phones and Holographic Displays.

Thanks for the gifts. I just sent yesterday's gifts and will send today's after the reset.
Hi @Tecmage
I don't have it any more, but if you send me Intercom, I can hit send back to convert to VoIP Phone. We can repeat until you get all 3 you need. :D
Jay

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans

I can also send VoIP Phones....not sure about your other needs

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@flip123 yes, sorry! I saw that one of your games was having trouble, but still I should have read your signature more carefully.
Didn't mean to bother. I am still trying to figure out if one of my neighbors has a.m.d.'s but I may be at your doorstep soon with a neighbor request.

@daniel degracia I have walkie-talkie available in my first game. There don't seem to be many people @ level 6=>7 posting, so I am looking to my higher-level neighbors that might possibly be able to resend what I need. Let me know if I can help you.

@Bali Hi Would it work for me to resend you level 10 items from my first game (level 50)? I'd love to start collecting those, although I don't know if what I resend would be what you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom