Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 27th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Neil ellor, billsnj

You guys sure know how to flatter a female - NOT!

Neil, I have been in Spain, definitely not doing my hair, I have been sending the fuel x 20 daily, sent earlier this evening!
Have also tapped on your city tonight, you are spoiled!

I picked up some FC you had sent during the week, thanks for the gifts.
Now that I'm back I hope it's back to normal ;)

Happy Helen FYI so far today nothing from HH2 to me. Bill

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Mrstepot I'm afraid I haven't received anything from your second game for a few days as well. Seems very unfair if this one has also been affected :(

Happy Helen I also haven't received anything from your second game but not sure if it is because you were on holiday? Please remind me what items you can make use of the most... I know you can't use the catalysts but I haven't got a calculator.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Mrstepot I'm afraid I haven't received anything from your second game for a few days as well. Seems very unfair if this one has also been affected :(

Happy Helen I also haven't received anything from your second game but not sure if it is because you were on holiday? Please remind me what items you can make use of the most... I know you can't use the catalysts but I haven't got a calculator.
Thanks, that's what I am hoping too.
The catalyst don't work on my phone :(
Just updated my signature, if you can help otherwise gift my main game, thanks :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Oh no! This is dreadful. Has your mom been receiving gifts from me? Simp1710

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Just spoken to her and I'm not sure you want to hear the answer :(
She has sent an additional radar to both your games... Did you receive them?
Simp1710 I received them. Please tell her thanks and sorry that mine aren't coming through. According to the Android threads, I am not the only one having this problem. Maybe they will fix this one??? Not holding my breath....

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 I received them. Please tell her thanks and sorry that mine aren't coming through. According to the Android threads, I am not the only one having this problem. Maybe they will fix this one??? Not holding my breath....
Don't worry about not being able to gift back... I feel sorry you've been hit twice! I see Pakman has had the same problem... Very unfair! :(

Top Bottom