Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 25th March 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp2 can sent shears. I need nets for the butterfly collection (have 0 collections).
I will sent shears to those who need them and I will try to make a list of those who don't want shears

Reactions: Az1

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following:

Fuel
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Landing Lamp
Fuel Supply
Additional Radar
Fuel Additives
Spare Wire
Deicer
Wireless Compass
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aoeme5q
Username
Hansle / knut
Good Morning! (finally we have some snow last night :) ); thank you for your gifts, yours are on the way (y). I flew 20 times to Mesoamerica destinations and got nothing!!! (n)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all
many thanks for the old horseshoes unfortunaly I didn't finish the quest... I still needed one pair of shoes...
So hopefully I will have more luck this time...

Device
  1. Android
Username
Sapph.
Hello folks,

I recently started 2 new android games, which means I'm looking for some neighbors.
One of the games can send Fuel 20. I will send this to my friends when they don't ask for something specific.

Feel free to add one or both of the games, but may I ask to leave me a message (tag, PM or profile page message) so I know who you are.
For more info, see my signature below.

Greetings
sapph.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts my games received today. Gifts from the games are out again or will be shortly.

VAYKA1 can complete the quest, but i won't because all of you need BUTTERFLY NETS!!!!

NOYA12 needs: ONLY BUTTERFLY NETS -------> 0 collection!!

AYON1 needs: PRUNING SHEARS AND BUTTERFLY NETS

See my sig. what the games can sent for The Sring Quest:)
Thanks in advance for sending!!

Top Bottom