Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 18th November 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
The following gifts have been sent out...

KR88 Fuel 20
Dr.SC- Jet engine (SC) oscillating beacon (FR)
CK:: oscillating beacon
belledohna perfume (belledohna) perfume (deadlylampshade)
Sulfe perfume
23rdMRC fuel 20
R3d_F1v3 fuel catalyst

Andy Brodd spare wire
Nachiket fuel 20
apt10d8 oscillating beacon
Juvenal spare propeller
Long spare propeller (P.S. I sent a neighbor request for your 2nd game)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Wireless Compass, please add my support game.
Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Hose.
zenmie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
JS1114: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Marking Machine, please add my support game.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
br3tt, thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Master Plan.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Additional Radar.
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
23rdMRC: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Weather Display.
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Handheld Scanner.
GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, did you figure out the problem of your game not being able to receive correct gifts? I will hold off sending you anything until you confirm.
Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Blesk12: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Spare Propeller.
vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20), and Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller, please add my support game.
apt10d8: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
spearman78: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Oscillating Beacon to my support game, I would appreciate if you can send me my top priority items when you have them, sent you Fuel Supply.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Hburr: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my support game, sent you Marking Machine.

Top Bottom