Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 17th September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I have the handheld scanner... Ive sent this to 20 neighbours today and will do for a couple more days, or until everyone is sorted!

I would welcome any new quest items to my 1710 game :) I still haven't updated my 0707 game as I've been to nervous with the various bugs! On that note has people's gifting been restored? Can't seem to see any updates on that within the new threads

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I can send the numerator, but not sure if anyone receives my gifts already.
I completed one post office, welcome to visit :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have the handheld scanner... Ive sent this to 20 neighbours today and will do for a couple more days, or until everyone is sorted!

I would welcome any new quest items to my 1710 game :) I still haven't updated my 0707 game as I've been to nervous with the various bugs! On that note has people's gifting been restored? Can't seem to see any updates on that within the new threads

Thanks!
Simp1710 - Like you I am waiting to see if Gifting Issue has been fixed. (y)
NOTE: If it hasn't I'm pretty sure I will stop playing. I began playing the game last September (2012) and have enjoyed the game. But what GI has done to many of my terrific Neighbors is just plain B.S.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 - Like you I am waiting to see if Gifting Issue has been fixed. (y)
NOTE: If it hasn't I'm pretty sure I will stop playing. I began playing the game last September (2012) and have enjoyed the game. But what GI has done to many of my terrific Neighbors is just plain B.S.
I hope it has been restored- will be a shame to see you go Bill! I do hope you consider carrying on- I find catching up and sharing quest experiences etc (well, receiving excellent advice from greensmith ;) ) on here just as enjoyable as playing the game... And I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have upgraded Bali2 to the new quest, but it seems nobody on Android can gift Post Office items?
Handheld Scanner​
Mail Sorter​
Marking Machine​
Numerator​
But apparently iOS games have them in their gift list.

So I would like to request my iOS neighbours to send Post Office stuff to BALI2 .

Don't send any Post office stuff to Bali Hi (have not upgraded just in case there are bugs, Game Insight always have bugs!)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I have upgraded Bali2 to the new quest, but it seems nobody on Android can gift Post Office items?
Handheld Scanner​
Mail Sorter​
Marking Machine​
Numerator​
But apparently iOS games have them in their gift list.

So I would like to request my iOS neighbours to send Post Office stuff to BALI2 .

Don't send any Post office stuff to Bali Hi (have not upgraded just in case there are bugs, Game Insight always have bugs!)

Same here, please send Flyerduck Post Office items, i have the Marking Machine and will send it out. Remember these are NOT cross platform, do not waste a gift trying to send it to another platform because it will not get there.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I hope it has been restored- will be a shame to see you go Bill! I do hope you consider carrying on- I find catching up and sharing quest experiences etc (well, receiving excellent advice from greensmith ;) ) on here just as enjoyable as playing the game... And I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually :)
Hi, I completely agree! billsnj it would be a shame to see you go!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
FYI - Just viewed this Thread -it explains how to take advantage of the Golden Postage Stamp. I managed to get 10 with 1 Stamp and only 1 Plane landing.
Note: I had 2 waing to land but when I bought the Stamp it changed to 1 - so I went with 1.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/long-awaited-mail-new-quest.3957/#post-56792
Simp1710 Simondo Pakman Rsorour flip123 Neil ellor Happy Helen LAX Rabblerouser Brexter Rocco Jahuno. sportybear

billsnj,
Good cheat but it's really not necessary. You have to get four of the Express Delivery Collection to finish the quest. With each reward you get a Golden Postage Stamp, so you will have four GPSs. Each GPS covers at least five Mail Planes. So with four GPSs you will hit your 20 Mail Plane landings anyway.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
idnlgeah
I'm maxed out on space to build things, so I'm not starting construction of a Post Office just yet. So, no need to send me those items at this time. I can send the Handheld Scanner if anyone needs that. I could REALLY use one more cash counter if anyone has that to send. If anyone wants to send me something to see if your gifting is working, let me know you're sending it as a test and I'll reply promptly to let you know if it worked
-Scott

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe
Items Required - Handheld Scanner, Mail Sorter, Numerator, Marking Machine, Bench, Spare Wire, Flight Catering, Perfume, Head Set, Flight Map, Monitor, Walkie-Talkie, Office chair, Fax, Mayor's Portrait, Laptop, Transmitter, Bench, Additional Radar, Handling Line, Fuel Additives, Oscillating Beacon

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Navigation, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinder, Fax machine, Arch Metal Detector, Walkie-Talkie,

I plan to send MARKING MACHINES for a few days for the event. Wish I could send fuel!

Thanks. Im lvl 39 and I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm maxed out on space to build things, so I'm not starting construction of a Post Office just yet. So, no need to send me those items at this time. I can send the Handheld Scanner if anyone needs that. I could REALLY use one more cash counter if anyone has that to send. If anyone wants to send me something to see if your gifting is working, let me know you're sending it as a test and I'll reply promptly to let you know if it worked
-Scott

idnlgeah,
I had the same space problem. But the Post Office is only available for 13 days or until you finish the new quest. After that it's gone forever. I deleted/sold a 2x2 residence that is always available in the Store and placed my Post Office there. I can replace that residence anytime.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
HOW DO I GET LETTERS OF HOPE WITHOUT SPENDING greenies.

CAPTCHA,
See my guide here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/long-awaited-mail-new-quest.3957/
You get them by tapping on Lost Mail around your city. You need the Stationery Knives to tap on that Lost Mail. You also get them -- or Stationery Knives -- by tapping on Lost Mail around your neighbors' cities. So, if you don't want to spend greenies, the first step is to visit your neighbors cities and tap on the Lost Mail you find there.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
CAPTCHA, i think the postal office gives you one every hour (not sure)

flip123,
The Post Office drops items from the You've Got Mail Collection, not Letters of Hope. My Post Office isn't built yet so I can't say for sure, but I think that is the correct answer.
UPDATE: According to Pakman, his Post Office does drop Letters of Hope. I stand corrected.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom