Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 15th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

Sophie - Dutry Free items
Andrew-YYZ (AK) - Fuel
I Fly 2 - Landing Lamps/Fuel
syapik (username pic with someone looking down at a phone) - Stamp, rest to follow syapik - rest of the items sent now.
Event Horizon (EH) - Accepted your invite and sent you travel guide, sandbags... rest to follow
Rob W - Ergo chairs and all inc bracelets

Event Horizon (EH) - can not see your game or your invite on TDV19...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"username I sent my gift to" : "item I sent"
@air canillas : Fuel Hose
@Andrew-YYZ : Fuel Hose
@Bali Hi : Flight Catering
@bubbajed5711 : Navigation Module
@Hotdog : Spare Wire
@Kei : Spare Wire
@kitkitkit : Fuel Supply (your username only says "fuels" and I'm not sure what it is. Fuel Supply, Fuel Additives, Fuel (x) units)
@nsari : Single-Malt Whiskey, sari2: Spare Wire
@pienicki : Flight Catering
@Princess0fpowr : Fuel Hose
@Sophie : Oscillating Beacon
@Suresh Pal : Spare Wire
@syapik : Packaging Machine
@Wport : Flight Catering

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone. I thank all the people who sent me your items. Most of all have a gift from me on return. So i send a lots of spare wire and packaging machines. Please PM me so I can send what you need!
Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
gln5l6 & ae9z9hg
Username
FBU & FBU2
Thanks everyone for the much needed gifts. Decided to build another Catering Facility, which will be my third, in hopes to help keep my big planes flying. So I am looking for two more defrosters.pienicki hoping you can help me with this. I will make sure the choco candies are coming your way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
baseballbro so sorry just sent you flight catering i didnt see you needed defrosters because i couldnt go on here it kept saying the pages was temp down so i just sent gifts out with out being able to check, i will send you defroster next gifting for sure :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
hi peeps sent gifts out sori if i sent you some thing you didnt ask for i couldnt go on here earlier so i had to send the gifts out without being able to check what every1 needs, thanks every1 for your gifts :D

here is what i sent today-

passengers to- Maqu86, olly 333, mel, zenmie
spare propeller to- Long, Wport, bubbajed5711,
spare wire to- Suresh Pal
choc candies to- cap'n5,
osc beacons to- Phantom, gcjr
cash counter to- vayka1, farizzha
shampoo to- travis2411
eau de toilette to - Red Fox One
rope block to- I Fly 2
fuel adds to- Hotdog
powerful radio trans to- syapik
flight catering to- air canillas baseballbro

:D if you didnt get a gift now you will get one next time :D

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Kei
I add you to my list, so I can send you spare wire
You're asking for items for the fuel station but it's only to get them from your flights and not from your neighbours ( that was told to me yesterday). Success and have a nice flight!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for the gifts (y)(y) I am still looking for 'Spare wire' at the moment :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Deicer to Minisa
Flight catering to I Fly 2 pienicki olly 333
3 unit of Fuel to FENNIE LYE
Fuel hose to air canillas Phantom Rabblerouser
Landing lamp to mel Mali
Oscillating beacon to Sophie
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711
Spare wire to Stabekk zenmie Bali Hi laurens stevel2606 CK-Airport yabuki77 lkoo

Red Fox One I had to skip you today. Will try to give you something tomorrow.

PS: tdv Can i have some fuel from you :rolleyes:
Edit: tdv is a genious. Gifts were safely delivered ;) Thank you (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Hi All.
Still need 2 all inclusives, 1 do not disturb sign and the bits for flight catering and one smoke detector.
Cheers

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all
Finaly some snow. I am sitting in the train next to someone who thinks she is all alone. She refuses to make some place and takes 1,5 seats. But I won't give up....
But first I must send my gifts for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom