Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 13th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
idnlgeah
Username : idnlgeah
Level 12 / 12 stars
Needed: everything for hotel : do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, all inclusive bracelets
Can gift: Single malt whiskey, welder, cockpit glass, video board, bright lantern, ATM, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, do not disturb sign, fuel supply, fuel catalyst, cognac, POS Terminal, Spaceship Engine, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Mrstepot, I sent a friend request from Jpjpjp. Could really use Spare wire for the quest..... Please help.

To all, my game jpjpjp2 (a4cbdhr) can gift for those in desperate need. Have a lot of forum members on that game, but 'quest' items have priority in that game. Spare wire is a quest-item at the moment in gifting (and of course fuel hose and prop.) Will give some priority to iPad and iPhone players in problems (know how it feels with Jpjpjp)

For lower level items I can help with jp1 nogiftback. You don't need to sent anything in return as I play it ones a day.... (Sometimes more, sometimes not) code is: ac5z6f7 And the game can gift up to fuel additives with special items bathtowel, robotic. Landmowers, welder, radar, Flight helmet, Stapler, and powersource (no fuel 20)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Good to know gifts are getting through and got the spare wire thanks - I see you can gift Altimeters which I need desperately need. Will keep sending to your IOS game main game as per your signature :) :) :)
Pakman I will send altimeters when my gifts reset. Thanks for continuing to send to my iOS game. I appreciate it! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot, I sent a friend request from Jpjpjp. Could really use Spare wire for the quest..... Please help.

To all, my game jpjpjp2 (a4cbdhr) can gift for those in desperate need. Have a lot of forum members on that game, but 'quest' items have priority in that game. Spare wire is a quest-item at the moment in gifting (and of course fuel hose and prop.) Will give some priority to iPad and iPhone players in problems (know how it feels with Jpjpjp)

For lower level items I can help with jp1 nogiftback. You don't need to sent anything in return as I play it ones a day.... (Sometimes more, sometimes not) code is: ac5z6f7 And the game can gift up to fuel additives with special items bathtowel, robotic. Landmowers, welder, radar, Flight helmet, Stapler, and powersource (no fuel 20)

flip123 I sent a spare wire. Hoping it gets to you! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot send you a neighbour request to your android game, a few defrosters would be nice in the next days ;)
Maybe I have some usefull items for you in return, just let me know.
TimP I sent a defroster. Please let me know if it arrives!
I really need gifts for my iOS game because so few gifts come through. Could you try adding that game? Username Beckyp

If it works, I could use Spare Wires or Fuel Catalysts.
Thanks in advance.
Becky :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hello to all my terrific neighbors -(y)
I updated yesterday afternoon and as far as I can tell GI Support did not fix the "Gifting" issue.
Has anyone been able to verify this beside me.?
Just to refresh everyone's memory, this issue began on or about June 26, 2013,or almost 2 months ago.
They can take the time to roll out a "NEW" challenge but they cannot take the time to fix an issue.
BILL - PS GI Sucks !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Rsorour Mrstepot Neil ellor flip123 GamingSwiftie Pakman CNX88 LAX greensmith Simp1710 Simondo Zhang Brexter Steve Pilot2 Bali Hi sportybear HP- Colin Chew Rabblerouser Rocco pwcmvj Gdog Uncle Mans Happy Helen

Thanks for confirming the bad news. This gifting bug is why I'm not very active in making sure I check what people need - because I don't know if I can send them anything!! For a game that GI claims is "social", they are sure making it hard.

I end up gifting back what people send me, hoping they want it and hoping it gets there. :mad: is right!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
You are TOO funny, Neil!! :LOL:
Becky received altimeter from becky2 great surprise? I did think you we're sending defroster's was this a cross platform issue? I haven't been sending or visiting becky2 do you want anything? Let me know and I will see if any game can gift. I did send you a gift to beckyp from captain tneil to see if the glitch has gone but I suppose it hasn't . Let me know Neil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
You are TOO funny, Neil!! :LOL:
Becky received altimeter from becky2 great surprise? I did think you we're sending defroster's was this a cross platform issue? I haven't been sending or visiting becky2 do you want anything? Let me know and I will see if any game can gift. I did send you a gift to beckyp from captain tneil to see if the glitch has gone but I suppose it hasn't . Let me know Neil

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Thanks for confirming the bad news. This gifting bug is why I'm not very active in making sure I check what people need - because I don't know if I can send them anything!! For a game that GI claims is "social", they are sure making it hard.

I end up gifting back what people send me, hoping they want it and hoping it gets there. :mad: is right!
Uncle Mans I am receiving your gifts, so at least we are OK. I don't think GI understands what damage it has done with this latest issue. My gut tells me that they just don't care. Bill

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Neil ellor my apologies... I mixed up my notes in the confusion of adding many neighbors to my Android game yesterday. I will send a defroster when my gifts reset.
Feel free to send whatever you wish to my Android game. I can use all the repair items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Just a note to all my neighbors....I started an Android game (level 25) after weeks of enduring guilt for not being able to return gifts to all my awesome Forum Friends and it apparently doesn't have the gifting glitch. Hurray!! I can send defrosters if that helps anyone, and, of course, all the items needed for flights to complete the latest quest as well as fuel catalysts.

My friend code is a2cm5hz if you are interested.

Otherwise, please don't delete me from your neighbor list! I mean, GI has to fix this eventually, right? *Sigh* :(
Hi Becky, I invited you, thanks

Top Bottom