Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 10th June 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Username: Massimo4256
iPad mini user; Level: 45, Stars: 92, Hearts: 8, 618 Kxp
Need (for Flights): Catering/Spare propeller- thousend of it!
Need (for repairing): Aircraft Tire, Altimeter
Need (for Buildings): podium (4pcs)

Daily / Hourly player!!!!
I can send the following gifts: Fuel additives, de-icer, Vivaldi antenna, video wall, wireless compass, safety camera, fuel, Fuel Catalyst, flight catering, spare wire, Chocolate candies, cognac, computer, blanker, spare propeller, cockpit glass, Gyroscope, Landing lamp, Oscillating beacon, Whiteboards, navigation module, jet engine, TV screen, fuel hose, additional radar, fuel supply, smoke detector, assembly robot, welding machine, de-froster, passenger seat, disposable shampoo, Powerful Radio Transmitter, make-up, server rack, intercom

Username: LauraB72
IPhone user; Level: 39, Stars: 67, Hearts: 8
Need (for Flights): Jet engine, Catering/Spare propeller- thousend of it!
Need (for repairing): Aircraft Tire, Altimeter
Need (for Buildings): -

Daily / Hourly player!!!!
I can send the following gifts: Fuel additives, amperometer, deicer, offset-gregorian antenna, air conditioner, videowall, great shots, wireless compass, fuel (20)l landing gear, flight catering, spare wire. Solar cell, centrifuge, controller, blancket, stapler, spare propeller, cockpit glass, power source, gyroscope, landing lamp, oscillating beacon, laser level, navigation module, jet engine, flight goggles, master plan, fuel hose, eau the toilette, radar, additional radar, fuel supply, sand bag, coling chamber, welding machine, robotic lawnmower, bath towel, powerful radio transmitter, server rack, single malt whisky

Thanks to our new neighboor!!!!

@Pakman8, flip123 we have sent an invite to became LauraB72 neighboor. Can you accept them? Thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And@Massimo4256, can you make a signature with your information and not everything in a normal post? When I hit Reply I see what belongs in a signature and in your post I have to search for the message.....

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Username: pjw1278
iPad user; Level: 35, Stars: 62, Hearts: 6
Need (for Flights):
Need (for repairing):
Need (for Buildings): Goal Posts, Bench, Robotic Lawnmower, Video Board

I also have Brazilian Cottages and Brazilian Villas for anyone who needs them

Please message me on here when you add me as a friend as I have a lot of requests and I don't know who to add. Thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
hey hey fellow flyers

signature updated im after items for the stadium robotic lawn mowers, video board, goal posts and bench. cheers in advanced.

w

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Username: pjw1278
iPad user; Level: 35, Stars: 62, Hearts: 6
Need (for Flights):
Need (for repairing):
Need (for Buildings): Goal Posts, Bench, Robotic Lawnmower, Video Board

I also have Brazilian Cottages and Brazilian Villas for anyone who needs them

Please message me on here when you add me as a friend as I have a lot of requests and I don't know who to add. Thanks.

@PJW just a little advice with the forum.
If you put your required items on your profile, every time you post there is a list for everyone to see.

Once you change this all your posts have the same list so its always there, even the older ones.
Its much easier for your neighbours and more rewarding for you, it boost your activity a bit
I hope this is helpful Neil

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
@PJW just a little advice with the forum.
If you put your required items on your profile, every time you post there is a list for everyone to see.

Once you change this all your posts have the same list so its always there, even the older ones.
Its much easier for your neighbours and more rewarding for you, it boost your activity a bit
I hope this is helpful Neil

Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom