Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Transfering game

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Anyone know if logging in with Google Play through AC will allow you to carry the game over to a different device? I've got a couple other games that allowed this and carried the progress to the new device.

If not, i guess i'll go the route of emailing them and saying i broke my old phone or whatever...ha ha

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Anyone know if logging in with Google Play through AC will allow you to carry the game over to a different device? I've got a couple other games that allowed this and carried the progress to the new device.

If not, i guess i'll go the route of emailing them and saying i broke my old phone or whatever...ha ha

No, I did transfer my AC game to a new phone. However you have to get GI involved. It took about 6 days for GI to get it fixed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
No, I did transfer my AC game to a new phone. However you have to get GI involved. It took about 6 days for GI to get it fixed.
Thanks for the info. I have already started talking to GI about it. I have had to go through this before, transferring.

Top Bottom