Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Transfering game to new laptop

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Help!

My laptop just died and everything on it has been lost.

I bought a new one (arriving tomorrow) and could do with some advice on how to get my game onto it.

Is it as simple as downloading the game from the Microsoft store, logging in and away I go...... or is there more to it?

Grateful for your advice.
P.

Help!

I bought a new one (arriving tomorrow) and could do with some advice on how to get my game onto it.

Is it as simple as downloading the game from the Microsoft store, logging in and away I go...... or is there more to it?

P.
You need to start a new game and get it to level 3. Then contact gI with the old code and the new code. They will reinstall the old game on top if the new one. Youll lose your neighbours no doubt but your game should be reinstalled 100% as it was when you lost it. Will take 3 or 4 days tho.

Good luck. Not complicated.

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Help!

P.
I, too, about a month ago, the laptop broke and I transferred the game to the computer. In support, I was told that the neighbors would not be lost in the game, since the game is being transferred between from Windows to Windows. It took about 24 hours to transfer the game.All neighbors are preserved.

Top Bottom