Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trade Items that don't show on neighbor trading

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I have a question: I wish to procure items for upgrading control tower to level 9.

Laser Rangefinder x4
Demodulator x4
Fingerprint Reader x4
Stabilized Binoculars x4

However, I can get them from ads and it says that I can get them on Ibiza (I can't fly there yet - apart from not having a plane, I don't have the building to fly there). And that I can receive it from neighbors as a gift.
When I go to trading with neighbors part, I looked and searched thoroughly and items are not there. Not even in greyed out section. My level is 53 (Ibiza require 52) - either there is something wrong or I need to unlock the flight, by building a building so that I can unlock the item to trade, but it doesn't show as item that isn't available yet due to lack of experience....
I'm confused as heck. It's not much and it is a day's worth of items, so I can do it all with ads basically - not a big deal. But not being able to see all the items in trading part, when they are supposed to be for trade is... worrying.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Visualization:

Screenshot_20231008-073601.png

That is the items I need. Laser Rangefinder.

Screenshot_20231008-073610.png

"Can be received as gifts from neighbors"

Screenshot_20231008-073647.png

There is no such item on the trading list.

Screenshot_20231008-073659.png

I checked with search function and also visually and manually. It is not in greyed out zone either.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
1. You can get only one from the ads before paying the coins to upgrade
2. Only one of the four items for the upgrade can be gifted by you, not all four, check whether any of the other 3 are available

1. Yes I can get item before the build if it count is 0, though after I start to build I can get more through ads. This isn't first time this happened.
2. I checked, and yes I can give "stabilized binoculars" to people. I misspelled it first time I checked.

And again, all 4 items have notes that they can be received as gifts from neighbors.

Thank You for your reply.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
More importantly, the trading items for you don’t appear until after you’ve started building the building. And you can’t watch ads 7ntil you start to build.
And you only get 1 item to trade..so also you can only trade with people at the same stage as you….
same stage? OK. I didn't know that. nor do I understand what it means honestly. But thank you. Yes, I can get "first" through ads usually and further ones after I start building (cap is I think 10 items a day, it is a separate count from "initial items")

Thank you for your reply.

same stage? OK. I didn't know that. nor do I understand what it means honestly. But thank you. Yes, I can get "first" through ads usually and further ones after I start building (cap is I think 10 items a day, it is a separate count from "initial items")

Thank you for your reply.
Same stage implies the neighbour is also upgrading tower from level 8 to 9 same as you, the first item for each upgrade is availble through ads (comes under flight items category, i.e., refreshes every 5 minutes and can be used for repair items for flights or for sending flights such as Flight Catering, Landing Lamp, etc) the remaining items available after you pay fees for upgrade comes under building items category which refreshes every 10 minutes and is exclusive to building upgrades

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Same stage implies the neighbour is also upgrading tower from level 8 to 9 same as you, the first item for each upgrade is availble through ads (comes under flight items category, i.e., refreshes every 5 minutes and can be used for repair items for flights or for sending flights such as Flight Catering, Landing Lamp, etc) the remaining items available after you pay fees for upgrade comes under building items category which refreshes every 10 minutes and is exclusive to building upgrades
Thank you for clarifying. And yes, you're correct about 5 and 10 minute refresh times. Though I don't think I ever used ads for "repair items" or for "Flight Cater etc.". Unless the "speed up" in repairing planes is counted. But it shows no ads, I just have basically 100 of each equipment for repairing my planes (raven is my highest ATM). Regardless - it comes from separate pool then "building". Thx!

Top Bottom