Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

@BelleAIr - Sent a neighbor invite. I can send energy saving lamps for the next couple of days.
Thanks for the invite, would still like to be friends but Stella helped me out a ton and sent me the lamps already. I'm sure you have something else from my sig that you can send though. ;) Is there anything specific you'd like from me?

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I'm sure we can find something in your sig that I can send. ;)
Anything from my sig works well too... fuel hoses are in very short supply and are my immediate flight related item. When we both get to the next town hall level, let's keep each other in mind as I'm sure we can make good use of our new connection then. :)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
@Mike47 - Mind sending me a neighbor invite to GamingSwiftie4 ... I could use some Flatbed Scanners. (I typically return things listed as needs in signatures unless something special is requested. :))

Top Bottom