1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Touchscreens

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Alf, 12 December 2018.

1. Hello,
    I am stockpiling the necessary items for the upgrade to CT11.
    I have started trading items with some neighbors and have received already a couple of touchscreens.
    However, I cannot see them in my inventory. Has anyone had this problem as well? Should I contact the GI support or posting here would be enough for them to take note?
    Regards,
    Alf

2. Check the end of the inventory alphabet. I have 1 or 2 items that end up there, completely not where they're supposed to be.

3. Thanks for your reply.
    No, the items are not there. Actually, when clicking the CT and the small icon to see the additional items you need, the number of touchscreens there reads 0/10 despite the fact that I have received already 2.
    Regards,
    Alf

4. What if I send an other item tomorrow?
    I can send Thermographic Flaw Detector for RB 7 and you can check your inventory again.
    Or do i still send Touchscreen?

5. Hi,
    Please, keep sending touchscreens. I will make screenshots to document the problem.
    Thanks,
    Alf

fertob likes this.