Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tokens gone!

Device
  1. Android
I did know how many golden tokens I had(more or less), but not how many silver. The silvers changes daily but we don't really need as much as we get. I think it is ridiculous to expect your members/player to count their resources because your system is buggy for so long and you don't want to change that(that is what it is).

In the last year GI made some really good improvements, but the most important bug is still there... time travelers message.

But hey, I'm back so that is a good thing after all...:D
Window PC is an old version of our AC. More easy to manage. But I really never look how many I have coins etc.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Nice... this weekend I lost tokens and Giant again. Come on....

Ofcourse I wrote a message to GI that got responded by a standard answer. Ofcourse they didn't read the message at all although I refer to the previous call we had. Again I got a code that didn't change anything. Now the case is under investigation... I already added a printscreen of my tokens(yes I was prepared now, only will lose some silver tokens that I earned later but who cares) but without succes yet.

There were some differences this time:
- I did not lost my Giants that were in the air;
- I did not lost my Giant that was in the repairbase.

So I only lost the tokens and 1 Giant that was in the hangar luckily. Now I can still keep playing.

Oh, and I got the advise to close the game. I never do, because it takes a lot of time to start the game. And I don't want to spend more time on restarting the game then play the game... I didn't close the game for 3 years now so if that causes the problem, the timetravelers event has changed recently.

I do have a lot of connectionproblems last months which can be a problem too.

Top Bottom