Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Timetravel/cheat error??

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Yesterday when I wanted to use some main stabilizers for my launch AC came with a timetravel/cheating error and blocked the use of the stabilizers.

I never timetravelled or cheated or something like that so I became quite pissed off. Especially because I could finish the launch with that stabilizer. Luckily after a few minutes I could use the stabilizer again. The problem occured when I wanted to use a second stabilizer after the timer went to zero after I used the first.

Somebody mentioned this before?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
s8s Yep i also faced the same problem in my last lauch. The error message was something like this "Timetravellers/cheaters can't race for space"

But i went away and after pressing again i was able to use it. And yes my spaceship landed safely (and is back again in space :))

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yes i had it also in my 2nd launch. I could not use the main stabilisets and peb's so i was not happy!!!!
But after a hour or something they could be activated... So no idea where this bug comes from, but its annoying!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
this happened to me as well.. wasted 2 main stabilizers as the 240 was not added to the points.. there was no error message though or explanation..

On an earlier launch I had that too, luckily for me it only 24 or less points. But I thought they were added later?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
First time the error appeared for me was last night.
My observations.
I had used the items with correct credit about 15 minutes before.
Phone went to hibernate in between when I reactivated it AC rebooted.
Noticed fiveitems I had used were now lighted up to be reused.
I thought the game had not saved itself, wrong due to launch points total.
Used Liquid Fuel successfully.
Small Fuel Tank, Additional Stabiliser, Explosive Bolt and Solid Fuel could be pressed, points not credited and Cheat message box appeared.
About the time the Small Fuel Tank could have been used again I pressed it and it worked as normal.
Other items still errror message.
This morning all worked fine and rocket has launched.
My guess is that we are not in fact missing out on anything it is just a display/interface error that lets you think you can legitimately use an item when you cannot.

Top Bottom