Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time traveling question

Hi guys, next month I will go to my home Country, 9 hour flight and 3 hour ahead of my current time. Any suggestion about how to avoid the time traveler message?...i do not want to lost my tokens again and since GI is taking them because of this time of situation.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
There has been some speculation that if you close the game completely (in iOS, you tap home and flip the game out - or power down) before you change time zones, that should prevent the issue. Please note the word speculation....I've asked GI multiple times and they won't answer what causes it.

Device
  1. Android
There has been some speculation that if you close the game completely (in iOS, you tap home and flip the game out - or power down) before you change time zones, that should prevent the issue. Please note the word speculation....I've asked GI multiple times and they won't answer what causes it.
They will answer it was an automatic system. It is just their style. So me, play offline or no play at all and enjoy your visit. You know you need a break dont you @LAX ? Hahahaha

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi guys, next month I will go to my home Country, 9 hour flight and 3 hour ahead of my current time. Any suggestion about how to avoid the time traveler message?...i do not want to lost my tokens again and since GI is taking them because of this time of situation.
@Vialino
Two years ago, I flew to Boston to visit my son. I played AC on the plane in airplane mode, then on WiFi while waiting for my connecting flight, then on the plane again. When I got to my son's house, I used his WiFi to play AC. I got the "time travel" message. After a week or so, GI reset my game for me. At least I got a happy ending.
Now when I fly, I close down AC at home. (Take it out of memory totally!) When I get to my destination, I wait for an hour or so after I turn on my iPad to let it adjust automatically to the new time zone ... before I open AC. I never ever manually change the time or the time zone. If you do, you're asking for trouble.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom