Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Travelers bug

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I have been to Dubai for 8 days this week, had no WiFi there so obviously wanted to play very quickly when I returned home again. But since I came home about 24 hours ago I can't interact with neighbours or add (weekend) codes.

Now I was hoping that the game would punish me for changing my time (Dubai has +2 hours time difference), but that should be already fixed. Since my phone is empty after 8 hours I always have 2 batteries with me. However, when I switch the batteries it goes to standard 01/01/2000, so I have to adjust my date to 2013, do I now have to wait 13 * 2 = 26 years before I can interact with neighbours or something? :S

I hope GI can fix this, or someone knows how to prevent this problem..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I travel at least once every 2 months across time zones. I have never had an issue with the time travellers bug. I do let the phone sync itself via the phone networks. Friso I think your issue derives from the fact you had to reset your phone from 2000 not the fact you travelled across time zones.

Top Bottom