Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Travel

I've been dealing with the unsupportive Lily for a couple of weeks to try to reinstate my visiting and gifting but in the end I understand I will never get them back.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thats not so nice Peter!

I had it also for a while, i dont know how long exact, but i stopped checking it everyday after 3 weeks checking it....
But now i got it back outta nowhere and without any reason :-\

Heres what ive come up with for time travel if it has not been posted already. You time travel 3 days into the future I find that gifts reset to 20 and visits reset to but the trick is wait for a save point in the game usually after the cottage houses produce passengers twice about 5 minutes exit game reset clock to normal time and restart game you now can send gifts a visit again

Device
  1. Android
What I love about this game is the fact that I can leave it for hours and not worried on the plants being withered, hehehe ;)
And the next best thing about this game is finding this site, thanks Dave!!
So much new information, friends, and gifts :D
Thank you!!

I think time travel in the future while gifting is dangerous. You may get the line-'Time travellers can't gift" or similar then your gifting and visiting will disappear for a month.

Top Bottom