Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time travel and friends on WP8.1

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Hello,

I have some problems playing Airport City.
First of all my ingame ID is wllfrio and I play on Windows Phone 8.1.

There are several issues which make the game almost unplayable.

1. For some reason every time I want to visit Duke Crocker I get a message that he won't interact with people involved in time travel or other suspicious activities. Same goes for the weekly Top 10 flight list.
I have no clue what this message is all about.
I live and play the game in Germany so there are no different times zones except the change between daylight saving time and normal time every 6 month. And I don't change my phone clock.
I think the first time I noticed the issue was after the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update which introduced the NTP (network time protcol) where the time is now synced automatically.

2.I Can't get any new friends. When I enter a friend code I get no feedback note whether it worked or not but since the counter on the waiting list doesn't change I assume it didn't.

3. I can add 4 players every hour to the waiting list and the waiting list has over 330 entries but none of the them accept the invitation. Neither do I get invited from somebody else.
So I'm stuck with the same old 18 friends and more and more of the are becoming inactive therfore I get almost no gifts and can't visit them anymore. Soon there will be no one left.

4. From 1 friend I actually get a gift almost daily but when I want to visit him it says he's inactive which is clearly wrong because he sends me gifts.

Maybe issue 2. 3. and 4. have something to do with the time travel issue? I don't know.

I hope you can help me out here. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense for me to further invest any time or money in this game.

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi suckerp,

I think they programmed the platforms simular so...
GI is accusing you of cheating. Problem is, their system to determine if you cheat is buggy, but don't tell them if you want their help.
You can best contact their support and explain your problem. probably they will provide you with a code to unblock you and the will tell you they will provide this only once...
If you are blocked for cheating, you can't visit the duke, can't join top100 (this is not interesting, you can do perfectly without), can't add friends, can't sent gifts (they don't arrive), You have to launch alone. These are the most important ones...
Others CAN sent you invites and can sent gifts. I would say, go to the windows part of the forum, tell your problem and ask them for help. at least you get neighbors you can visit.

So, in short, contact GI to get the your game fixed, go to the windows section and ask people to invite you....

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks.

I got back from the support and they want do to a "careful investigation". Whatever that means.
Support also says it might help to clean out the waiting list but so far no luck. But if what you say is true than it won't help anyway.
For now I have to wait an see what the investigation brings.

I'll ask in the windows section to get at least some new friends.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
It looks like you are sill on low level and if you are, then it might be easier to re-start the game and play carefully in your new game. You can add me as neighbour and I'll help you with gifts that you need, just PM me pls

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
It looks like you are sill on low level and if you are, then it might be easier to re-start the game and play carefully in your new game. You can add me as neighbour and I'll help you with gifts that you need, just PM me pls
I'm level 35. I would really avoid restarting the game.
Or do I get the money back I invested so far if I do a restart?

And as flip123 said cross-plattform adding won't work and also I can't add anyone at the moment because of that issue. But thanks for the offer.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
whkprgd
Username
smtt686
Thanks.

I got back from the support and they want do to a "careful investigation". Whatever that means.
Support also says it might help to clean out the waiting list but so far no luck. But if what you say is true than it won't help anyway.

i just started playing the game. about 10 minutes in, it said i am a time traveller. Thats crap. this game is buggy as hell. cant wait to get a request for review cause im gonna trash this crap. Going to ask MS for a refund on this bs

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Thanks.

I think that it is just their new standard form letter as I have similar wording from them this week. Good luck.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
whkprgd
Username
smtt686
They sent me a letter with a promo code that didn't work. they also said i cant change time on my device which I didn't. Clearly, they have a problem with the windows devices and programming!

Top Bottom