Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
hi everyone

it has been fun
i will continue to play the game, but from recent events that after i was abused online by @Madegwen59 i was then kicked from the fuel ring

it has been so hard to try and keep up with this game, especially fuel rings, i work 6 days a week and i dont get online to the forum very often

so the presumption that when i log in to the forum that i read every piece of information is quite absurd

so goodbye to you all
i will keep sending you fuel if you are not zZZzz etc

it was a game and it was supposed to be fun, but 1 person made it a chore, and then abused me and made it sound like it was my fault, and i wont let that happen

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hmm. You seem to be on here pretty often tbh. I don't know the circumstances and I don't want to but if you commit to a ring then you should commit fully and if there is a problem and you can't do it or keep it up let the boss know and they will be understanding. Again, without knowing the circumstances I wouldn't go naming and shaming people on here @Madegwen59 has been nothing but a friend to me and I honestly do not think she would do nor say anything without good reason - having to rally around after people all the time must be draining and frustrating for her too. Play the game, enjoy it and if you are (as you say you are, limited for time) don't join additional groups and put pressure on yourself - it's ONLY a game. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be back! :):D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Problems like these are the reason I don't want to join alliances or rings,,,still trying to do a launch,,,,and trying to contact my "random" neighbors,,, don't have any forum neighbors, seemed I got off on the wrong runway on my 1st "comment" not ? a comment,,, and who's airport did I land on the WRONG run WAY?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OH WELL PLAY ON

hi everyone

it has been fun
i will continue to play the game, but from recent events that after i was abused online by @Madegwen59 i was then kicked from the fuel ring

it has been so hard to try and keep up with this game, especially fuel rings, i work 6 days a week and i dont get online to the forum very often

so the presumption that when i log in to the forum that i read every piece of information is quite absurd

so goodbye to you all
i will keep sending you fuel if you are not zZZzz etc

it was a game and it was supposed to be fun, but 1 person made it a chore, and then abused me and made it sound like it was my fault, and i wont let that happen
I moved your thread to here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/off-topic-chat.4/
Airport City Questions forum only if you have a questions about the AC game (y)

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom